Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wax High vs Weed High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BWhite, Aug 25, 2013.

1. all has to do with thc converted into cbd's... ur best bet is make ur own to your own liking...

2. #22 BWhite, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
    My bad if I snapped a little on u man u just sounded a little condescending but no hard feelings. Do u think it would be a good idea to switch over to mostly wax based on cost, high, etc? U seem like u know a lot about wax

3. wax is simply a different way of extracting the "kief" to create hash... all hash really is, is compressed kief... and honestly id be a liar if i told u one or the other is a "better" idea.. it just depends on prices/quality/availability in your area... :-S i live in texas.. we dont have medical cannabis shops etc... ima criminal lol...

4. and its np. i probobly shouldnt have been so in-descriptive with my first reply..

southern california here brotha !! soon to have my medical card  :smoke:

6. thats whats up dude... shouldnt be long texas tryna leagalize it (at most) but (at least decriminalize/medical) now (so ive read).. but here and now hash is like 50 a gram... honestly i like to mix a bit on top of some good...

7. but i grow my own so fuck the street price lmao...

8. I'll take 2 hits off my buddy's wax pen and be more stoned than if I had a j or two to myself.
    Wax always feels like more of a clean, clear high if you ask me. Could do open heart surgery with that shit. Not that I recommend it.

9. Haha feel the love, you don't see many people apologizing to other each other much on other types of forums/youtube etc. lol

10. lol aint nobody friendly on youtube.They're all angry mofos.
    Cut the snakes out yo grass,they shady!

11. I like my dank marijuana better. Mind you, love some wax too ontop of a bowl or a nice hit of a rig. similarily to what another guy said, i love my beer but hard alcohol has its time n place

12. Here's my anecdote...

Been smoking flowers for 15 years on the reg... within 2 weeks of taking dabs I threw out all my flower accessories and gave the rest of my flowers (sour diesel) to my buddy for nothing in return.

13. When I smoke flowers I can go forever if I really want to but after a few dabs I usually just put the piece down and call it a sesh hahah

14. When I smoke flowers I can go forever if I really want to but after a few dabs I usually just put the piece down and call it a sesh hahah

15. Fro personal exp. I can't handle wax on a day to day.

Wax is more super high super low, and the highs are strong but over tie don't last as long. Now if I grew and made my own wax... shit I'd be dabbin daily.

Bud is more relaxing, and I feel more at one, I like to do some yoga or meditation after a nice J.

I know. I just don't understand why people watch things they know they won't like then proceed to bitch/hate or argue with everyone about it. Like wtf is the point of doing that? lol

That's a pretty positive endorsement :D

Anything advice on what rigs work the best? Apparently the smaller the better? 

I think it's pretty safe to assume that's not gonna happen to you unless you have had previous problems with depression, I was just sharing my experience. It's not persistent or anything either- I haven't dabbed at all today and I already feel more normal 

don't mean to double post but already bumped the thread so fuck it, but

in my opinion that was a little premature, dabs are awesome at first but quite a few people I know lose interest within a few months (or at start smoking bud with frequency again)

19. im definitely gonna try wax and vape pens out. it may just work out better due to the fact that my housemates dont like the smell of weed and vapor doesnt linger like smoke does. or so ive heard

Little to no diffusion as well. The more glass there is, the more surface for hash to re-solidify.