Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help decided in a new grinder

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sidddarthur, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Yeah I agree with this every day of the week. I bought the small 4 piece in red and it is seriously amazing, infinitely better than my last couple.  Super stoked on mine and I recon i'll have it for ages

2. #22 _inhaledeep, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2013
  3. I use a Space Case medium which is 2.5 I believe. My buddy ordered a 3" and it's fucking HUUUGEEEE. Like unless you're grinding 4 grams at a time there is no need for it. The Space Case will grind a couple grams at a time which is plenty IMO.

I also recommend Space Case, best grinder I've had by a mile had it 2 years smoking daily and works like the day I got it.

4. Santa Cruz shredder, best grinder ever made, only downside is price and super fine screen gets clogged easily

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app