Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing new glass pipe from Jamaica to nyc.?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jcoolnarv, Aug 21, 2013.

1. So I bought a new pipe here in jamaica and was wondering if I can bring it back to new york. 

P.s I'm flying jetblue, if that helps?

p.s.s i'm in montego bay. 

p.s.s.s. The lady wrapped it up on some paper/ newspapers. Would it be suspicious if i bring it to the airport wrapped and stuff. 
    All help is appreciated.

2. I'm pretty sure they can't confiscate it from you. I brought a pipe back from Amsterdam and its legal to take it on a plane because its for tobacco. If you can buy it in a head shop here, you should be able to take it back. Just make sure it's clean

3. Thanks for the confidence!

4. I'm sure they find a lot worse than an unused pipe, on planes out of Jamaica.  Probably helps that it's glass, X-Ray won't arouse any suspicions, if it were metal it might be mistaken for a pipe bomb or something.  

5. youl be fine

clean and residue if u smoked out of it

6. Just be ABSOLUTE sure you clean all the resin out. The slightest bit is enough to get you busted

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Thanks a lot! One more question should I put it in carry on or checked baggage ? Because I was researching a little and found out glass could be used as a weapon in a plane.

8. Yea dude don't even fuck with it on carry on. They could find it and you don't really have a need for it on a plane... just wrap it in some clothes and put it in your suitcase and you'll be fine and dandy

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. As long as it doesn't have any residue on it, then it's just a novelty item.

10. man you'll be fine! I bought a pipe in el salvador and brought it back No issues.

11. You'll be going to federal pound you in the ass prison! Just kidding. Like everyone else said just be absolutely sure it's clean and pack it well so it won't break during transit!

Any pics?

12. I'll take a pic of it tomorrow if its in one piece lol. Tomorrow is the flight back home. Oh and when you guys say residue do you mean left over weed? Because I bought It brand new and I don't think there's any residue. Maybe little dust I think.

13. Maybe to be safe if u can throw it in a cup with some hot water and soap just to be extra sure that it looks nice a d shiny and new for customs and shit, if it looks new and smells fresh I don't think they'd even look twice. Just put a kilo of coke with it and your pipe is safe lol.