Best Vape Pen for Wax??? (as of Aug. 13)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CA kid, Aug 15, 2013.

1. I bought a g pen on ebay cheap and it is awesome with my nitro gold! Woohoo! 

2. Just read your thread, very detailed and helpful. I might just have to make one since getting high quality parts would be ideal. I've been using my buddies atmos thermo v2 w and I feel like it adds in a 'taste'.

3. ^^Spam.....reported

4. you guys could aways check out our Ghost pen if you're looking for a wax pen that doesn't use cartridges. 
    check out our website and let me know if you guys have any questions!

5. Anybody try a titanium nail glass globe vs a ceramic glass globe ?

I just recently picked up a vaped ceramic nail glass globe. And every hit taste like a rubber tire . Fail

6. I've tried the Atmos, Snoop Dog and Cannastick pens for dry herb. The Atmos first off is a POS. The snoop dogg pen works pretty decent but the glassrx by Cannastick is by far the most genious design, check for yourself.

7. My White Rhino "Sleek" works great.Sent from my private jet using Grasscity Forum

8. Oh and I've got the "Halo Elips" on my SleeK. $24.99 and it comes with 2 heating coils. So you'll have a total of 3.Sent from my private jet using Grasscity Forum

9. The difference's I see is just how discreet the vaporizer is and how much concentrate it can hold.  If you go with a cloud it can hold a lot of hash oil.  If you go with an o2vape, it does not hold as much oil but is more discreet and slim.
    Check with your local head shed store as they will be able to explain the different pens to you.

http://www.o-penvape.com/oil_vaporizer_pens

10. Hello Max, I just found this thread. So my question is...what pen or components to make one would you currently recommend?
    Looking forward to your reply. ..Roy

I dono if you're still wondering, but I'm brand new to this and had the same issue - HEINOUS flavor! I've never used concentrates before, but I KNEW they weren't supposed to taste like that.
    A couple things I found while youtube'ing said to make sure you remove the wick inside the heating coil if it has one. I used tweezers to get it done. Also, see Wax Payne's page about pens because he talks about priming it. This seems to be pretty important. Between those two steps, I've been able to experience much better flavor. 

So, that's coming from a guy may or may not have a clue about this whole thing. Hopefully you already found your answer, but if not, maybe this will help you or someone else.

12. There are so many to choose from!

best wax vape pen You can check this link for full titanium/ceramic coil vape pen kits. I am loving the dual skillet!