Experiment late outdoor grow Started August 1st

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by killerkuhn, Aug 15, 2013.

1. I am doing a small PC grow i wish mine would just show their sex already. Anyways looking great man

2. Ok my older plant is about to finish week 12 of flower and still going. The trichs are still clear and it is still growing white hairs. Its crazy I have no idea what strain just a seed from some nice mids. I don't know if bringing it in and putting it under 12 hours of light caused it to reveg a little since it was getting about 7 hours ofdirect light and 11 hours total. I cut it back to 8 1/2 hours 2 weeks ago n its developing little faster but still going. Most of the fan leaves are gone except top 1s just don't know why its taking so long. Will take pics tom they r sleeping now

3. sounds like it has one more week, pictures will help to see where it is at.

4. k here's some picks the 1st few are top buds n the last is a bottom bud. I am a newb so have no Idea if its there close or got a bit more to go. The bottom ones don't seem there. I have a decent magnifying glass and the trichs seem cloudy compared to younger plants but again i am a newb. Any input would be helpful

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. Top ones look ready or if you want they can go for one more week also you can always harvest the top buds and keep the lower growth going for a little while longer.