Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I know if my weed was laced?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by freakingmartin, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Fucking amateurs :laughing:

2. #22 stevizzy, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013
    I guess they just sold you some weed that costs around $10, then laced it with crystal cocaine that might be $100/gram.  
    Brilliant!

3. Usually weed will have a different tast and/or be incredibly harsh. The first blunt I smoked everyone (6people) everyone has smoked for years except me and every person was coughing an insane amount with a lot of force one tiny hit was as harsh as ripping a 10ft bong literally like we were ALL gasping for air, faces red everything. So on y way home everything looked like a moving painting like 2d and me and my friend had textures of muppets an we were attempting to skateboard home when I arrived home I had intense closed eyed visuals. So watch out and look for Taste, Smell, and Harshness

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum