Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey-Dipped Blunt

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Nectar, Nov 15, 2006.

1. comparing the carcinogens in weed, to burning viscous honey?

:rolleyes:

thats pure heresay.

2. So its a bad or good idea....?

3. I heard people dip blunts in like codeine syrup, but maybe you are thinking of honey oil concentrate.

4. this shits very common in my area ive rolled and coated a few myself, doesnt take a whole lot of honey just a few drops and just dont coat the tip where u can still hold it and it wont be too sticky, sometimes the honey can get hot and start bubbling off though, would definitely smoke it outside. same goes for codeine/promethezyne/lean (which are awesome to coat a blunt with)

5. Dont dip your blunts in honey, it is terrible for your lungs when you smoke it. You can put the mouth end of the blunt in for flavor, but dipping the entire thing in will fuck your shit up

6. I used to do the honey thing I never remember it tasting bad or anything. Reading this makes me want to roll one up right now lol, oh and blunts dipped in sizzurp are fucking nuts just fucking nuts.

7. you can either take some honey or syrup or watever you want to give it a sweet taste and just put a little around the mouth piece of the blunt.

Now a syrup blunt is much diff. you need some drank (promithezeine/codiene)(purple syrup) and once you got that po' up a duce(2oz) into a 16 oz country time lemonade (or whatever drink you like, just not coke or something like that. Once you've done this turn on some screw, sip the syyrrup. Now the blunt: break the weed up and you can a) pour out several drops of the purple and mix the weed up init, lightly though. or b) roll the blunt and seel it with a couple drops of the purp. You can also roll the blunt, then pour a lil purple potion out and "roll" the blunt thru it, but you'll want to let it dry for a lil before smoking it.
    ---I Stay Dranked out, puffin 'noid----

8. The sugar in honey re-crystallizes in your lungs. I wanna try it, but not that bad.

Putting lean on blunts is a waste unless you get mad amounts. Most of the compounds just burn away before they hit your lungs.

9. mmm i thought it was when you dipped the blunt/joint in honey oil, that fresh ISO is the good stuff, gonna try it on my next batch.

10. well syrup blunts here are a pre rolled like 2g soaked in codeine for a few, i've heard of the honey and stuff just to slow the burn down.

11. Just roll up a fattie, put a drop of honey on your finger and blend it in on the whole blunt. You can dry it a bit with a lighter but the freezer helps the most with drying the honey. I advise leaving the roach honey-free for less sticky handling. Just spark it up like any other blunt and enjoy the long smooth smoke that is the honey dipped blunt. :smoke:

12. The blunt won't be sticky?

13. wow this was so long ago, i have smoked MANY honey dipped since then up here we call hash oil, honey oil. When rolling a joint a rub some honey oil on the INSIDE of the paper, then put a layer of weed on top of that, it will just stick to the oil, (leave a centimeter where the sticky is on the paper), then i just roll it up like a scroll and lick shut the sticky, you have a spiral of honey oil and weed that you smoke. Im not sure if this is what everyone refers to a honey dipped as, but that sure as hell is what i smoke.

14. [quote name='"steezy420"']

wow this was so long ago, i have smoked MANY honey dipped since then up here we call hash oil, honey oil. When rolling a joint a rub some honey oil on the INSIDE of the paper, then put a layer of weed on top of that, it will just stick to the oil, (leave a centimeter where the sticky is on the paper), then i just roll it up like a scroll and lick shut the sticky, you have a spiral of honey oil and weed that you smoke. Im not sure if this is what everyone refers to a honey dipped as, but that sure as hell is what i smoke.[/quote]

Is there a huge difference?

15. I hope none of you guys smoking these honey blunts get into chemistry.

You might hate to find out how bad smoking a SUGAR lol is.

Like that guy above said , rolling it in shit would make it burn slower , but why smoke it.

actually smoking shit is probably safer than combustion sugars and inhaling them. Ababa

16. If you've heard of blunts dipped in syrup, then it's probably a blunt dipped in codeine and/or promethazine.

17. why coat it with honey/syrup when you can coat it with promethazine codeine syrup? (; alot better bro

18. This is some shit from back in the day . . . . you all are bringing this thread back to fuck w me huh?

19. the dead have risen!

20. Are you talking about when people dip their blunts in bho? If so then yes and it can JACK you up