True or False? You cant buy Marijuana unless you know the right people?

Discussion in 'General' started by JoeVullion13254, Aug 9, 2013.

1. What is a corner? He only knows bout culdasacks (sp)

2. Haha that made me lol for real. Couldesac niggas fo life! :laughing:

3. The OP is a complete dumbass. I live in Jersey. I can go up to Camden or Philly go to a set and get some bud..it's not hard..yo what you need..5..bring over 5 nicks. That's a last resort but for what you spend they hook it up around here. You can get whatever the fuck you want on the streets.

4. .....................................

5. What planet you from man? 

6. what state is this that you live in where a joint in your possession equals life in prison? do you live in the middle east

7. #27 JoeVullion13254, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    Thats what happens in most states in the south

8. Proof?

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Ya that's a load of horse shit, sources please!

10. #30 pickles2.0, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    This ^

These are the ones that will sell you anything, doesn't matter if you know them or not. They don't give a shit, they're trying to move up, the quicker they push it the more money they get, more money is more product, more product is more profit, and more profit is more power, clothes, money to blow,  ect.. They're the ones who have like a few ounces max, bagged and bundled in different weights ready to go when you're ready. 

The people who won't sell to random people, or a friend of a friend, or someone who "heard you got some" and you may consider yourself close to and not even know they're selling are fucking with pounds, investing thousands of dollars in to grow ops, spending incredible amounts of time on product. There's a lot of reasons they keep it hush, home invasions, getting robbed, snitches, blackmail/extortion, ect. There's a lot of reason why they wouldn't sell to people who haven't earned their respect an shit.

So true AND false lol TBH I've known both types and one is in the open, you just have to know how to find him (usually not that hard at all), he will sell you whatever you want. The other has a tight circle and you could meet him and hang out and everything and still have no idea that his entire basements a big ass grow room. That's all just based on my own personal experience though, so I can't vouch for everyone but in my case that's usually how it works. 

I feel like rambling so I'll wrap it up. Your question was really vague and I can't accurately answer your question without more details. If you're asking if there are people who will sell to anyone then yes there's plenty. If you're asking if there's large scale growers who live normal lives and no one even suspects them and sells to select few, then yes to that too.

-Shit I didn't mean to necro a dead thread, my bad.

11. False. I just ask random people where can i get some herbs, til someone gives me an answer such as "You got a name, cop?"... "Yeah... my name is Thomas." You got a last name, Thomas?

......................No

12. if you look like a cop you are a cop in the eyes of a dealer. in other words your going to be avoided at all costs.

13. False, I recently moved towns and it took me a whole one week to find a connection. All you got to do is talk to people from work or school or whatever and ask around a bit, someone will know someone that can help you out. It's really easy considering how many people smoke nowadays. If you can find friends, you can find weed.

14. false, you dont need to know someone to obtain some weed. its a plant, its legal in several places, and you have the internet. 

15. This thread has the most inconsistent post dates behind it. :laughing:

In every new city in every new country that I've been in, I've struck up a conversation with a random dude in some random bar and I've rarely been anywhere without weed.

16. Yes this is true for New Zealand. But in South Africa it is easy to buy from strangers. Basically any car guard sells weed or knows someone nearby that does. You tell him how much you want and which strain you're after, he goes off to get the weed, he gives you the weed and you give him the money. Simple. In New Zealand it's not so easy. You do need to know a friend who already knows a dealer. 

17. I've been around the world a bit and I've found it easy.

Ask in bars, ask people that look like smokers, ask anyone! It's only a question, they can say no, so you ask some one else!

You don't ask, you don't get

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum