True or False? You cant buy Marijuana unless you know the right people?

Discussion in 'General' started by JoeVullion13254, Aug 9, 2013.

1. #1 JoeVullion13254, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    if you dont already know a dealer that you could call and buy from, your not getting any! If you dont have a close friend  who trusts you that knows a dealer, your not getting any either!

The vast majority of drug dealers will NOT sell to someone out in the open at random. Its too risky, no one wants to spend the rest of their lives in prison. They dont know if your an undercover cop looking to bust them. Unless they know for sure your not an undercover cop or not looking to snitch on them, you aint getting any. 

How is someone in this situation able to get a hold of weed? its the same with marijuana seeds so the "grow your own" part also goes out the window since the seeds are just as illegal as the plant and no one is going take the risk of selling you seeds. (remember Marc Emery?)

Its also the same with tokers who know a dealer where they can get theirs. No toker is going to tell a stranger where to buy weed if that stranger asks. Cause that toker is also scared you could be an undercover cop or about to snitch. 

2. Dress right.

[​IMG]

3. the vast majority of dealers are low level street dudes, who would sell to a stranger if they didnt look like a cop

4. This aint no joke. I know you got yours. 

5. false.

moving to a new city, i asked a group of people if they smoked. one said yes and i got a hook up. not bad too! but this is cali.. lol

6. I'm not sure why you think selling weed will get you life in prison

7. Order some pizza and ask where you can find some when he delivers the pizza.

8. Thats BS. If that was the case, then all those low level dealers would be in jail by now. 

9. You are right. I know nothing at all . What is cannabis

10. agreed. ppl in my town wud sell to anyone who has cash

11. what u talking about? It happens every day! People get life in prison all the time not just for selling weed, but just for POSSESSING a joint in a lot of states in the south. 

12. lol u trollin man? cuz the dudes right. happens all the time, i seen it happen many many times. esepcailly where im from

13. uuuuh thats bull dude.

14. I bought this new shirt that has a leaf on it, and I get a lot of stares and people come up to me, it shouldnt be too hard. 

can a what?

16. That was a fun troll while it lasted, you'll probably get banned though. Prepare for everybody to out you as such in 3.....2....1....

I think he's one of those rapper guys or something. 

18. Good Social Skills. Get out there at clubs, bars, parties, and just fucking talk to people man. Hang around some college campus or young people like in their 20's.

19. #19 geetardude, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    Actually, in my town this is actually a little bit true. Our female dealer wouldn't directly sell to me. So, really, she isn't actually my dealer. She just finished college, and is working in a State Office, so she's really sketch about who she sells to.

There's another guy, that will sell to me directly, and I've only known him about a year and a half now. I got introduced through one of my best friends. He has a lot of bogus "dank" though, so he's a last resort. Then, there's one more that was in my grade and went to school with, so that's my "in", I guess. I really don't think he gives too many shits who he sells to, though. 

As for seeds, your argument is completely bunk. Almost all new growers buy their seeds online.(Including myself) There is nothing difficult about getting White Widow seeds.

Edit: I live in a small town, so cops are watching ANYONE who sells. I imagine things are much different in the bigger cities.

20. Dude you've never met those guys on the corner that have like 30 20$ bags on em and sling em to whoever they can?