Herbies head shop a++

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jdiditok, Aug 1, 2013.

1. I ordered on Thursday last week and got my shipment Monday. Packaging is discreet and where I live in the USA , well we are known for something here and the people at Herbies concealed my beans in a product that is very popular here so customs wouldn't think twice. So Herbies has my business over attitude from now on

2. Good to know,im thinking about making a future purchase through Herbies myself.

3. Thanks for the info.  I have also been ordering from Attitude and decided to make an order from Herbies after I saw that thread about Attitude orders getting seized.  I ordered with the super stealth option and it didn't sit in Chicago for more than a day which I think is a good sign.  I think their stealth shipping might be better than Attitudes t shirt idea.

4. I can vouch for Herbies as well. I've used them twice, super stealth and have received my order in about a week.

My Attitude order didn't show up at all, not even a letter from customs (non-guarantee). They offered to reship my order when I place a new order, but I think I'll stick with Herbies and SSC.