scientifically proven ways to cheaply significantly increase a cannabis high and other tips

Discussion in 'General' started by Walter-White, Jul 31, 2013.

1. I have read of several but I didn't post any of them because I didn't think anyone would be that interested in it, I might update it later with some of these studies but I cant be bothered right now.

2. So your thread is pointless then. 

Cooooooooooool. 

• Like Like x 1
  3. If that was the case then no one would have liked it several people have posted that they found it helpful or interesting and this isn't the first time I have posted this I have posted a couple of different versions of this in a couple of different websites in the last few months and I have always gotten a great response from it.

4. I make firecrackers, a lot. 
    It's best to eat them early in the morning on a empty stomache. And no smoking before hand. 
    Great for a day off. 

• Like Like x 1
  5. My sister tried making them a few weeks ago she used quite a bit but had no effect is there any trick to it? how do you make them step by step.

6. I GOT THIS! lol. 

But let me do the update from my phone, as I have pictures there. Since I had to explain my method about 100x's already. 

7. #47 br32, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Okay, here's how it goes. 
    Those are the ingredients.

Depending on how much I'm making determines how much weed I break up (by hand, not a grinder). 
    I estimate, I use about 2g's each time. When I look at it all broken up I say, that's about three and half bowls worth. If that's good for comparison. 
    I read, that peanut butter with the honey makes the difference. So, I gave it a shot. (It also tastes a lot better). 

After, that I put a piece of foil down, set how many crackers I want.( 2g's, is about 8 crackers worth. )
    So, put 16 crackers down. Wipe a light coat of pb on all the crackers. NOT TOO much! (Also, read that somewhere else). 
    I then lightly sprinkle the weed over the crackers. LIGHTLY! Then I'll use the knife, and kinda 'mix' the pb and weed a little more. 
    Fold the foil over the crackers, so, each one is kind of incased.
    I preheat my TOASTER OVEN to 250 DEGREES, but since there's no real way to preheat a toaster oven.. I turn it on to 35 minutes. Around 25 minutes I PLACE THE FOLDED FOIL (WITH CRACKERS) in toaster over. 
    The toaster oven will do the rest of the magic. 
    I like eating them while they're still mildly warm. Just because the honey in the pb, tastes better - instead of tasting weed.

I've heard a lot of people saying firecrackers didn't work. But the 2nd tme I ate three.. I had to be at work at 6pm.. Needless to say, all my co-workers didn't know I smoked before that shift. After that shift I was labelled a hardcore pothead.....
    Hope this method works.

Attached Files:

8. @[member="Walter-White"], ^ its edited. You're welcome, man. 

9. What about just using a oven I don't have a toaster oven.

10. Would cheese toasties filled with weed work as a easy to make edible.

11. Great info, man. :yay:

That's a lot to learn in an hour, but in the last 10 minutes of reading I :bongin: :bongin: :smoking: so I may not remember some of it :D

I actually got some Omega 3 fish oil today and O.O Holy Shit those things are HUGE. I wanted to pray before I took it. lmao

+rep