scientifically proven ways to cheaply significantly increase a cannabis high and other tips

Discussion in 'General' started by Walter-White, Jul 31, 2013.

1. it gets easier and then you can hit it till youre blue. get a bubbler, you can hit it forever it doesn't hurt until you stop hitting it and by then its already in your lungs lol.

2. Fuckin' subbed! I love threads like these. 

3. #23 Walter-White, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    There seams to be ether some confusion or mis information on wikipeida regarding Amentoflavone some pages say it is a enzmye inhibitor and will slow down the livers ability to break down certain drugs other pages say it actualy speeds it up so i have edited the relevant information on my first post and if any on you know the answer to wether it makes it stronger or weaker then make sure you post

4. good post, useful to have all this information in one place regardless of how effective it actually is. And i know you said not to mention it but, have you ever heard of punctuation?

5. Yes i have 

as i said im bad at English always have been always will be but i have tried my best with this.

I've found that a 5mg pill will intensify concentration and increase the duration.

7. Good luck on your testing.  It sounds like a fun project but I don't think you will find any useful info.  Getting high works differently at different times.  A joint may get you blasted today but tomorrow the same stuff my leave you just a bit dissapointed, and the next day you'll be blasted again.  Maybe I exagerated a little there, but I think any difference this stuff makes would be too subtle to notice.  Like smokehound says, the way to increase your high is to smoke more or better.  Save the mangos for the munchies. 

8. Im pretty consistent i think its not like i could smoke the same amount of the same weed on two different days of the same week and get really high and the other just a little.

9. By approx what amount of time an approx how much stronger.

Significant enough to tell the difference between supplementing it and not. It lasts 1-2 hours longer. But the results will vary given that we have different body chemistry.

11. Holy shit use periods

12. This is great man thanks love this kind of stuff

13. Thanks its always nice to have people appreciate my hard work.

14. If you like appreciation then use periods.  If you designed a legit experiment and carried it out flawlessly it would still be shit if you don't use punctuation. Do you think people read your posts and think "wow, this guy doesn't use periods, how cool is that?"  The good part about not using periods is that it distracts attention from what you are saying.  At least it could be good if what you're saying shouldn't be understood.

15. #35 Anehum, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    g

16. Wow, great post!  I'll have to try some of these.  I have already tried 5-htp and that definitely increases the high for me but all the 5-htp pills I have tried have made me nauseous.

17. How did it effect it did it make it stronger increase the duration or just add to it like alcohol or tobacco can.

I feel like it made it stronger but did not increase the duration.  I'm an indica-girl and it kind of gave a nice head high (but not so 'buzzy' as sativas.)

However, I recommend taking it on a full stomach.  It makes me feel really nauseous unless I eat something before taking it.

19. Your thread title says scientifically proven ways.... So where are the studies proving these aids?