scientifically proven ways to cheaply significantly increase a cannabis high and other tips

Discussion in 'General' started by Walter-White, Jul 31, 2013.

1. #1 Walter-White, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
    Hi im sort of new to the Cannabis scene i have only smoked 8 times in the last 3 or so months

i have a habit of researching things heavily before i really get into them i guess i got it from playing video games like fallout 3 new Vegas dragons age skyrim etc but anyway here is some info i have learned when it comes to using cannabis most of this is just a modified copy and paste from a Microsoft word document i had been using to compile information for personal use but i decided to share it a very large amount of the info contains information that very few people likely know and I also include some information for newer cannabis users

If you have any other bits of advice then feel free to post them and i might add them

oh and another thing i mention multiple different chemicals that improve a Cannabis high most of them have been proven to effect the high but not all of them have guidelines on how much they effect things and how much you need to consume of it so take some of this with a grain of salt though i should mention aprox guidelines and whether or not there are any with each entry

No one ever accused me of being a good writer I have mild dyslexia and i have always been bad an English please don't comment on it 

oh and if you like this remember to like and if you have the time reply it would be a shame if this gets burried

=====
    myrcene ingest some lemongrass oil it contains myrcene a chemical that speeds up and increases the delivery of the canabanoids into the brain it also is a chemical that naturally occurs in weed it shortens the time it takes for it to kick in makes you higher and makes the effects last longer its very cheap and it can have a calming sedative effect similar to a CBN cannabis high because of the terpene limonene also a chemical found in cannabis I have been told that one drop is more than enough to get the desired effect and it kicks in after about 45 minutes though taking more cant hurt you can also take some after smoking to further prolong the high be warned though it is suppost to be very strong so its best to take with water unless you want to burn your mouth another thing of note taking supplements or food containing Myrcene wont have as much of a effect if the weed is good quality good quality weed already contains high levels of Myrcene but it still could help 
    -----
    You can also get Myrcene from ripe mangos you may have heard someone mentioning that mangos increase a cannabis high and it is true but it contains much less compared to lemongrass oil but still enough to notice the result just eat it or blend a ripened mango, shop bought mango juice contains very little Myrcene compared to a ripe mango so if you want to drink mango juice and get the effect from Myrcene then blend it
    -----
    partial list of plants that contain Myrcene copied from wiki

many plants contain myrcene, sometimes in very large amounts not all are listed but these are the main owns be warned though Myrcene is a sensitive chemical from what i have read it seams that excessive heat and being dried out can damage it.

Cannabis
    Houttuynia
    Mangoes 
    Hops
    Lemon grass
    West Indian Bay Tree
    Verbena
    Myrcia
    Thyme - The leaves of which contain up to 40% by weight of Myrcene though i tested it and i didn't get a noticeable effect though i didn't test it very well so i dunno maybe its because it was dried out or something Myrcene is heat sensitive and it seams to break down when it isn't in liquid form
    -----
    The way it works is that it allows the canabanoids to pass the blood brain barrier basically your brain normally filters out substances in the blood the reason is that it wants to protect you from things that could do it harm bacteria viruses parasites etc it also to a extent keeps out canabanoids but if you ingest Myrcene it should pass through with little difficulty
    =====
    You can also take the Terpene Limonene its found in both Cannabis and lemongrass oil some people claim it can have similar effects as Myrcene but so far i haven't found any proof of this though it is suppost to give you a calming couch lock effect similar though not as powerful as the canabanoid CBN
    =====
    take a herbal supplement called 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) you can buy it over the counter in Canada England and America i haven't tried it myself nor found any scientific proof yet but i have read many accounts of people saying it made them really high, some to a uncomfortable level when they used high doses, though its not advised to take it for more than a few months 5-HTP increases serotonin levels the happy chemical but if you have to much for to long i think it can cause your body to naturally produce less of it when you aren't using it so be warned i guess you shouldn't take more than 600mg at a time i have read to get the most effect you can take 500mg though it might be better to use less just encase most people use more like 100mg to 200mg
    =====
    Chocolate contains Anandamide a substance almost identical to canabanoids like THC infact it's a chemical your body actually makes the reason canabanoids like THC effect you is that they are similar enough that they can interact with your bodies natural Anandamide receptors, it also contains N-Oleoylethanolamine and N-Linoleoylethanolamine in a study by a group called Piomelli it was found that Oleoylethanolamine and N-Linoleoylethanolamine delay Anandamide and Canabanoids including THC breakdown when attached to brain receptors slowing down the effects of your brains enzymes the enzymes names are
    (fatty acid amide hydrolase (FAAH) and monoacyglycerol lipase (MAGL)) so it prolongs the high a note though in lab condition these effects might all be true but they didn't specify how much you need it might mean having to eat 30 chocolate bars to get any effect or just a couple of squares
    -----
    Although some people say that sugar can speed up the comedown so to balance this out it might be best to eat dark chocolate with a low amount of sugar or use some kind of chocolate powder some types seam to have no sugar in them plus the effects will be more potent with dark chocolate some milk chocolates only contain 2% coco mass vs. up to 88% coco mass in dark chocolate so you might have to eat 44 milk chocolate bars to get the same effect
    -----
    N-Oleoylethanolamine can also be found in some weight loss pills
    =====
    =====
    P450 enzyme inhibitors your liver has a group of enzymes that break down multiple different types of illegal and prescription drugs this group is called P450 it also breaks down canabanoids i think this enzyme group mainly effects ingested cannabis rather than smoked though im not 100% sure it can still prolong the effects by hours but it might not be as noticeable as when you eat it, there are a few enzyme inhibitors you can use to combat p450 group warning if your taking any medication be warned these enzymes work to break down the drugs your given and without them the doses will be higher about 60% of all prescription drugs are effects by the p450 group so I suggest you search the wiki page for the respective enzyme and check to see if your medication is included if your unsure ask your doctor on whether its safe to eat/drink grapefruit and or use St John Wart if he doesn't know then maybe get a second opinion also i will include a link to each enzyme so you can see what drugs it effects though this might not be a complete list
    -----
    -----
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CYP1A2
    CYP1A2 this enzyme can be effected by
    STRONG HERBAL TEAS
    Peppermint
    Chamomile
    cannabis
    dandelion
    WEAK
    UNSPECIFIED/UNKNOWN POTENCY FOOD
    Grapefruit and grapefruit juice (flavanone naringenin)
    Cumin
    Turmeric
    Star fruit??? (possibly contains CYP1A2  enzyme inhibitor)
    Tagamet/Cimetidine (its a anti acid medication it can have minor side effects though)
    -----
    grapefruit is the most well know enzyme inhibitor but few know why it effects them just that they feel higher when taking it the chemical in grapefruit that effects CYP1A2 is called naringenin it is the chemical that gives grapefruit its bitterness it can be bought by itself as a health supplement the chemical is found in both the juice the flesh and the peel so if your brave enough you can eat the peel to get even more effect you can get naringenin from ether grapefruit or as a supplement so this is probably your best choice though you could try peppermint chamomile and dandelion teas apparently they work as well or you could try Tagamet it effects all P450 enzyme groups
    -----
    Warning CYP1A2inhibitors as mentioned before effects many legal and illegal drugs including many anti cancer meds so be careful check the wiki page on CYP1A2 enzyme and see what drugs are effected by it if in doubt tell your doctor about the effects grapefruit can have on drugs and ask him if your prescribes drugs can be effected
    -----
    -----
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CYP2C9
    CYP2C9 this enzyme can be effected by
    STRONG
    Amentoflavone (constituent of Ginkgo biloba Hypercium perforatum (St johns Wort)
    Chamaecyparis (hinoki)
    Star fruit??? (possibly contains CYP2C9 enzyme inhibitor)
    Tagamet/Cimetidine (its a anti acid medication it can have minor side effects though)
    -----
    your best choice might be amentoflavone this is found in Ginko biloba
    Hypercium perforatum (St johns Wort)
    Chamaecyparis (hinoki)
    Im not sure what one is best but ST John Wort is probably the easiest to get hold of but Ginko biloba also effects CYP3A4  so it might be the better choice or you could try Tagamet it effects all P450 enzyme groups there is one thing though im not actually sure on Amentoflavone the wikipedia seams to be inaccurate one page will say its a enzyme inhibitor another wills say it will increase the speed at which your liver breaks drugs down so im not sure on this one it might be better to try out the other enzyme inhibitors 
    -----
    -----
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CYP3A4
    CYP3A4 this enzyme can be affected by
    STRONG
    Amentoflavone (constituent of Ginkgo biloba Hypercium perforatum (St johns Wort)
    MODERATE
    bergamottin (constituent of grapefruit and grapefruit juice and the plant Bergamot orange can be bought as oil suplement cheaply)
    Star fruit
    Milk thistle
    Ginko biloba
    Tagamet/Cimetidine
    -----
    -----
    Hard to say what one is the best choice as i said im not sure on whether Amentoflavone actually would increase the effects or suppress it but if it works then saints johns wort or ginkgo bilbo might be a good choice for CYP2C9 and CYP3A4 and then take that with grapefruit herbal tea Cumin or Turmeric for CYP1A2 
    -----
    -----
    if Amentoflavone doesn't work then maybe Naringenin from grapefruit for CYP1A2 Bergamotin for CYP3A4 also from grapefruit and Chamaecyparis a chemical found in the herb hinoki another choice is Tagamet/Cimetidine though as with any herbal supplement it can have minor side effects as mentioned before its a anti stomach acid medication you can take over the counter no prescription needed.
    -----
    -----
    Christ that took hours to type and research but anyway those 3 enzymes are the main ones there are a few others but I cant find conclusive data suggesting they effect canabanoids so yeah my finding overall I guess is eat or drink grapefruit juice but blend it yourself the chemicals can be damaged from the process of concentrating them and other methods used to increase shelf life so its best to get a grapefruit and blend it up or eat it I have read that white grapefruit contains more of the chemicals needed also if you have the balls eat the peel and also use ginko bilbo or if that's not a option St Johns Wort and if they dont work take Hinkoi also take everything 45 minutes to an hour before using Cannabis or use Tagamet/Cimetidine 
    =====
    take omega 3 supplements your CB1 receptors the ones canabanoids bind to in your brain can become damaged over time but if you take omega 3 supplements it can stop the cells from getting damaged and the cells do heal over time so if you take it for a while then your CB1 receptors should be healthier
    =====
    Eat a fat filled meal 45 minutes before eating canabanoids infused fat for example canobutter your body produces fat digesting enzymes throughout the day and when you eat a fatty snack 45 minutes before the canobutter (or other Canabanoid infused oils/fats) the enzymes don't have enough time to  build up and break down the fat destroying or damaging the canabanoids in the process
    -----
    This should not be as much of a requirement if your using short chain fatty acids like saturated fat because your enzymes cant properly break it down and it supposedly travels strait into the blood stream to the liver this is suppost to be why saturated fat is bad for you because it clogs up your arteries with fat.
    but even if you are using a type of butter with very high levels of saturated fat there still will likely be normal fat included so this should still be helpful
    =====
    Cough when inhaling smoke or vapor I have read that if you cough it opens your capillaries and allows smoke in places that it normally doesn't get to whilst others have just said its something to do with a increase of bps and blood pressure and others say you just feel higher because of a lack of oxygen to the brain
    =====
    Some people say that cigarettes can help other say they hinder I have read no scientific data though but my best idea is that it doesn't increase the weed high rather the head rush from weed and the head rush from nicotine are similar enough that when you smoke both at the same time you get a really big head rush and a sort of happy feeling like you supposedly can get from smoking cigs and that you also get from weed
    =====
    Use short chain fatty acids like saturated fat there are a few choices coconut oil seams to be a common choice as is some types of cheese and butter the reason it works is that the enzymes in your body that break down fat  cant properly break down saturated fat so it sends it of to your liver undamaged through your arteries somehow, this is why saturated fat isn't good for you because it isn't broken down at all and can clog your arteries though in small amounts this shouldn't be a issue whilst if you used long chain acids the absorption rate in cooking would be lower and the enzymes would damage the oil and a good part of the oil would just pass through the intestines another thing to add is that some studies think that short chain fat also absorbs canabanoids better in the cooking process
    =====
    It depends but Cano-oil and canobutter take on average about 90 minutes to take into effect without any helpers like enzyme inhibitors myrcene
    =====
    Im not sure on the validity of this but I have read multiple times from different sources though with no scientific backing that sugar exercise and vitamin c bring down a high faster so if you want to be high longer balance the fun from eating sugary munchies vs. losing potency also it could be used to voluntarily help you come down from a high
    =====
    If a person cooks Cannabis with saturated fat properly they can get 6 times higher on the same amount of weed as smoking and the effects will last between 6 and 12 hours possibly longer withoyt any aid for the other things i have mentioned so if you can do it cooking is the most cost effective option
    =====
    Your liver can convert THC Delta 9 to THC Delta 11 a more potent version when Cannabis is consumed
    =====
    THC evaporates at 140c all other canabanoids reach a temperature where they can quickly blend into the oil/butter at 80c so its best to cook at 100c or maybe 120c when your making cannabis oil/canobutter
    =====
    Some people have said that you could Hyperventilate that it somehow increases the effects felt from the high im not sure if there is any reason for this other than oxygen deprivation making you feel light headed but feel free to try it put you head between your knees and hypervenalate for 15 to 25 seconds on the last breath hold it tilt head back and close eyes and nose, for health reasons don't hold for to long
    =====
    Drink alcohol many people say that if done right they will both increase each others effects but if done wrong they can make you throw up most people recommend that you smoke before you drink or you will throw up although some people can handle taking both simultaneously there is actually a drink called the green dragon that is made from high % alcohol and cannabis combined generally everclear or vodka .
    my theory is that it has something to do with the canabanoids and alcohol in your bloodstream canabanoids attach themselves to alcohol so maybe both being processed at the same time in the liver changes the effects I don't know I will have to look into it
    =====
    Use a asthma inhaler asthma inhalers allow you to breath more easily partly by opening your capillaries so you can take bigger hits
    =====
    If using a bong use crushed ice instead of water it will make the smoke cooler and should decrease canabanoid loss canabanoids are water soluble but only barely so a small amount is still lost as well as some of the smell/flavor
    =====
    You can use different temperatures to get different highs with a vaporizer here are some of the boiling points
    THC9 157*C
    CBD 160-180*C
    CBN 185*C
    CBC 220*C
    THC8 175-185*C
    =====
    The most cost effective way to inhale Cannabis is through a vaporizer it depends but about 50% of all canabanoids are destroyed when you burn them and depending on the method even more can be wasted by smoke that isn't being inhaled but with a vaporizer you shouldn't lose anything instead of burning the plant material it heats it up until it vaporizes then you inhale it almost all of the canabanoids should be inhaled a small amount will coat the inside on the vaporizer and some will still remain in the weed but after the resin builds up from use you can use it and whatever is left in the weed can be used for cooking another factor is that you can decide on what canabanoid you want to use to if you feel like a energetic head high set it to the right temperature and your just inhaling THC want couch lock well use weed you have previously removed the THC from and you can get just that they also produce far less smell and you can get portable versions that you can smoke in public, though they can be pricey you are looking to spend £200 to £300 on a good one from what I have heard volcano vaporizers are one of the best choices out there the cheaper ones apparently aren't worth buying because of a lack of efficiency inability to reach temperatures high enough to vaporize some canabanoids and also poor craftsmanship, another factor is that it filters out some of the stuff you don't want Cannabis isn't going to kill you but heavy users can have temporarily lung problems from smoking that can be fixed by switching to a vaporizer another factor though is that the high can be different because you aren't inhaling large amounts of Co2 and small amounts of carbon monoxide so you will get less of a couch lock effect than smoking
    =====
    When you smoke or vap breath a bit of the smoke/vaped Weed then without exhaling breath a larger amount of fresh air then hold there are different ideas on how long you should hold some say 3 seconds other 9 I just hold for about 11 to 12 seconds its up to you
    =====
    If you live in England good news its no longer a criminal offence to grow weed as long as your not selling it the legal limit is 9 plants the law was passed some time in February 2012 so instead of a criminal record and a prison sentence now no matter how many times you are caught you will just be fined a couple of weeks worth of whatever you earn and have your plants and equipment taken as well as possibly having to do community service so yeah that's a step in the right direction
    =====
    Many people have claimed that you feel more high if you smoke after exercising this could be from a number of things a increase in heart rate increases in happy drugs in the brain serotonin being one, your bodies naturally produced pain killer morphine could be a factor but it also can bring a high down faster so i guess you could say its like the old saying the flamethrower that burns twice as bright burns half as long
    =====

Lol you can guess why I chose my user name im quite interested in science including chemistry Cannabis and the endocanabanoid system fascinates me

So please reply and add your own ideas and comment and tell me how awesome I am etc

and as i mentioned before

remember to like this and if you have the time reply.

2. Hey you reminded me of the mango trick... I tried that before and I remember the high feeling more... lifted and clear. I have to remember to pick up a mango before I get back into smoking... especially since I'm more into eating natural foods now.

3. Was it ripe you will have more of  effect if it is really ripe.

4. Yeah I saw that. 

5. Coughing doesn't make you higher. You just get high quicker.

6. Well it depends on who you ask really many people have different ideas on why coughing makes you feel higher im not sure which one is true

so did you read all of the info in my thread.

7. #7 smokehound, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    Coughing doesn't get you higher, or high quicker.  It's depriving your brain of oxygen.

Myrcene has never been proven to increase your high.  In fact, considering that weed ALREADY has myrcene in it, the claim is very foolish.  

The only way to increase your high is to:

A)  Smoke/vape/eat more weed

B )- Choose a stronger strain with a higher THC ratio

pretty much it.  I actually eat mangoes alot, and drink lots of mango juice, it doesn't do a goddamn thing to my high.

Not sure why I even bothered, since everyone fucking ignores this shit.

8. I mentioned it is probably oxygen deprivation 

and im pretty sure i have read scientific studies on Myrcene if not it still works there are multiple big Cannabis websites that agree and most experiments that people have done where they do it properly show that it does work 

and yes cannabis already contains Myrcene but more of it can increase the high especially if your smoking shity weed good quality weed already contains high levels of Myrcene so the effect is not as noticeable part of the reason you might not notice an effect is that you eat mangos that aren't overly ripe or that you smoke good quality stuff so it wont have as much of a difference the other thing is that you just might not have noticed the difference when smoking weed its hard to exactly gauge how high you are its not like you can smoke two identical joints one with Myrcene one without and then say yes whilst taking Myrecene i noticed my high increased by 14% you might only notice that diference if your looking out for it normaly you only really notices it if its a big difference and you might notice a difference like that anyway from one day or another because of your tolerance might have changed or your hungry or a number of other things that might make a small effcts on your high

also mango juice contains very little Myrcene because of the concentration process

so mangos do work but they aren't the best choice the best choice i know of is Lemongrass oil the level of Myrcene wont change from one fruit to the other and its more cost effective you could buy 100ml of lemongrass oil for about £8 in England and it would probably last you and a group of friends for years plus one drop of lemongrass oil is supost to be far more potent than several ripe mangos and it contains Limonene a chemical that seams to have relaxing couch lock effects similar to CBN though not as potent 

9. #9 Walter-White, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    i will update this info

http://www.medicaljane.com/2013/04/13/terpenes-terpenoids-what-are-they-what-do-they-do/
    Myrcene is another abundant terpene in cannabis, mainly sativas, and is a building block for menthol, citronella and geraniol. The terpene possesses muscle-relaxing, anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic effects among other benefits. Myrcene also has an effect on the permeability of cell membranes, which allows for the absorption of more cannabinoids by brain cells.
    =====
    =====
    http://420tainment.com/2010/04/enhancing-marijuana-high-mango-myrcene-terpene/
    Did you know that mangoes can enhance your Marijuana high? It may sound strange, but it all comes down to chemical interactions within your body.
    Marijuana and mangoes both contain a terpene chemical called Myrcene. This chemical helps the psychoactives in Cannabis cross the blood-brain barrier more efficiently.
    Lower quality strains of Marijuana generally do not have as much Myrcene as higher quality strains. So in order to enhance the quality of your weed, increase the amount of Myrcene in your body.
    This is easily done by eating mangoes. Next time you're at the grocery store, buy some and give it a shot. Mangoes also have various health benefits including: antioxidant & anticancer properties, good vitamin content, high iron content, and tryptophan – a precursor of serotonin.
    To enhance your high:
    Try eating a mango 60 minutes prior to smoking/vaping. When you are taking hits, the high should come on a lot quicker. The overall high should also be stronger and possibly longer lasting.
    To enhance length of your high:
    Get high, then eat a mango. Eating mangoes for munchies can definitely lengthen the amount of time being stoned. This is really nice for many of us with high tolerances to Marijuana.
    Experiment:
    Everyone is different. If 1 mango doesn't do the trick, try 2 next time. Be creative – making a mango smoothie â€‹would be delicious and should speed up the delivery time to your bloodstream.
    [​IMG]

If you get the chance to try this out, leave a comment to let everyone know how it goes. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments.
    =====
    =====
    http://www.theweedblog.com/mangos-increase-the-effects-of-consuming-marijuana/
    Mangos Increase, Strengthen, And Even Lengthen The Euphoric Feelings Felt After Smoking Marijuana
    By Big Buddha
    Summary: The chemical compounds that have been found within mangos have been discovered by science to be able to increase, strengthen, and even lengthen the euphoric feelings felt after smoking marijuana. This is great news for the marijuana community for both recreational smokers and medicinal smokers as they both now have a healthy alternative snack to turn towards during their munchies.
    Lately it seems that both the science community and the marijuana community have been falling into the same category. This is great news for both medical marijuana patients and recreational marijuana smokers alike! Of course it's common knowledge that medical marijuana does exist and that it is a great natural remedy for aches, pains, and various ailments. And of course recreational marijuana smokers do enjoy the euphoric feelings of the herbal supplement as opposed to the feelings of intoxication caused by alcohol or liquor. So naturally marijuana is a safe alternative to most sinful pleasures as well it is a perfect organic solution to the stresses and pains of life. So here is a little secret that the science community has recently discovered for the marijuana community: Eating fresh mangos or even drinking a fresh mango smoothie one hour prior to smoking will dramatically increase the euphoric feelings felt by marijuana and help medical marijuana patients to ease their pain even more so.
    This is because a chemical compound known as myrcene terpenes, which is most often used for fragrances, can be found within cannabis and marijuana as well as many other various plants such as lemon grass, hops, and of course mangos. This is why these types of plants of such rare and unique types of odors and aromas. Once ingested the chemical compound, or myrcene terpenes, assists the psychoactive substance THC by allowing it to pass through the Blood Brain Barrier (BBB) at much faster speeds with much more efficiency. The time it takes for the THC to have an effect on the brain after inhalation is roughly seven seconds however, by eating a mango up to one hour prior to smoking the time it takes for THC to reach the brain and have an effect could be cut in half. As well as the length of the high and its time duration could be up to twice as long.
    Individuals who have eaten a mango, digested it, and then smoked have also noted that the euphoric feelings felt by marijuana are alarmingly much more intense. This is perfect for medical marijuana patients who would like an increased amount of pain relief or for recreational marijuana smokers who just want to get even higher than before. It is important to also note the different speeds in metabolism for those who are attempting to try this experiment. This is because individuals who have faster metabolisms may need to ingest a bit more than those who do not have as fast of a metabolism as well as individuals with slower metabolisms may need to ingest a mango or mango smoothie up to an hour and a half prior to smoking. This will help ensure that the myrcene terpenes found within mangos have been properly digested and will have an effect.
    What else is great about this interesting scientific fact is eating mangos is another great way for the human body to receive additional amounts of vitamins and nutrition and it helps individuals avoid eating foods that are high in cholesterol or trans fats. Eating too many fatty foods when the ‘munchies' occur can be harmful and even detrimental to an individual's health. So be sure to stay healthy and to eat healthy whether smoking marijuana recreationally or medicinally.

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/649170-royksopps-mango-weed-experiment-updated-w-mine-other-ppls-results.html

11. Man who cares just smoke and relax. Why did you research what makes the high stronger when you've only smoked 8 times so a couple of bowls will send you to the moon.

12. Amazing post. And I do seriously mean that. I actually bookmarked this thread. Good job. Now go smoke some

13. I can vouch for Ginko biloba.

I didn't read the whole thing, but only because I'm pretty well informed about myrcene now. And yes, but you'd have to eat a lot of dark chocolate for it to have an effect on you. So I think eating a mango would be best, as eating a lot of dark chocolate can probably cause a tummy ache.

I stopped, mostly because mango season here wasn't that great and I wasn't smoking as much as I was when I did the experiment. I still do it when I can though. And no, I have not tried it with bad quality but others in that thread have I believe and got a good result as well.

It's a neat little experiment. You get more of a head-tingly high that lasts a bit longer.

It's another reason to eat mangoes lol.

15. You should try lemongrass oil it also contains Limoene and its far cheaper and it doesn't go of and its more consistent

im planing to test some of these in a few days i bought 2 grapefruit 2 mangos 3 bars of dark chocolate and i have a half dozen bottles of saint johns wort i managed to find in the medicine cupboard

the way i plan to test it is i make 4 joints each with a identical amount of weed in it preferably low quality stuff so i can better see if Myrcene does work 

first time i smoke two joints and write down how high i feel at different points and how long it lasts etc 

second time i do the same 

on the second time  

1 hour before smoking i eat

1 and a half mangoes

2 dark chocolate bars 100g each eat

2 big grapefruits including the skin (BTW i loath and detest grapefruit but all in the name of science) 

several hours before and an hour before some saints johns wort im not sure how much i will look it up online i will take some a few hours before because i have loads of them so why not 

shortly after i smoke i eat

the third dark chocolate bar

take some more saint johns wort

a hour after i eat the second half of the mango

16. How well did it work for you

17. my one and only tip: hit that shit long and hard and then hold it in.

also if i close my eyes while exhaling a ginormous hit i dont tend to cough until all the smoke is out (which doesn't always happen, sometimes i dont cough at all). i despise coughing in the middle of blowing smoke out, its the worst

18. I had a couple of problems with couching on the first few times i tried smoking but since then i don't cough it was really annoying before and a bit embarrassing wasting weed because i coughed it out and also only being able to take small hits.