Medical marijuana does NOT cure cancer

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by oscurochu, Jul 31, 2013.

1. I wasn't trying to come off as a dick. I'm just saying there would be more to talk about if the article was about why marijuana does not cure cancer.

2. when did i say this?

hes arrogant for assuming his knowledge is not only superior, but also witholding it as if he expects everybody to have the same exact knowledge as him. lol

if you have nothing to share but name calling and bashing then you're being an arrogant dick, because you have no place here besides trying to make yourself look like you have more importants with no logical reasoning behind it.

whatever, it seems grasscity has gone to shit and this place sucks. anytime i start a thread or say something the blades here think that they know everything. lol whatever, im out. im sure noone will miss me.

3. Ciao.

4. With all the things that we have all around us everyday that DO cause cancer, e.g., carbon monoxide, cigarette smoke, chemical preservatives in foods...etc., it's nice to know that, as long as people have been ingesting marijuana over the centuries, it has managed to be one of the things that doesn't cause cancer.

The evidence that shows it may help to cure some cancers is exciting! But, even if it didn't cure cancer, it's something that makes people feel better. And maybe when you feel better, your body responds by becoming healthier....? I know, I know...another stupid stoner making some unfounded "hippy" response about pot, right?
    ;)

All I'm suggesting is that if we are supposed to be worried about things that cause cancer.....I mean really serious, then let's immediately abolish all the KNOWN things that can cause it and stop picking something like marijuana as a distraction.

For example: Do you think the auto industry is going to start making cars that don't pollute the air and send out cancer-causing chemicals everywhere just because someone can prove they do? So why isn't it illegal for the auto industry to continue producing cars that generate carbon monoxide, then? Why isn't the gasoline-combustion engine illegal? 

Money!

Big money corporations love cancer-causing substances....too bad for them that marijuana isn't one.

5. Where Did U Get This Info Im Interested In Reading More Into It?

6. I think there is research evidence (no links to it sorry) that a plant based diet will "suppress" cancer. Something in any edible plant seems to have compounds having a shrinking affect on cancer and if the cancer is still at a low level a plant based diet can really keep it at bay.

Go less on the meat and double or triple up on the veggies (organic) so to avoid any pesticides! Used hemp seed oil at low cooking temps or drizzle some on cooked veggies with garlic. What you do with the marijuana should be three fold at least in my humble opinion: tea, oil, and smoke. Cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death in this country and heart disease is #1.

http://mmjmass.com/chat/index.php?board=3.0