My dad jacks off to my girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheBigPicture, Jul 30, 2013.

1. You took a beating on this one, OP, and you handled it well.  I know it's not easy to remain in good spirits when we start picking apart your life and making stupid suggestions.  Kudos

2. lol wut? kinda curous to hear this one

3. Sorry, just stopping in to laugh.  I'll be on my way now.

4. Op
    Remember this man is your Father , he brought you into the World with help of Mom of course
    He raised, feed, and clothed you for many years
    Forgive him for his actions and Love him , he wont be around forever.
    We are all Human and make mistakes.
    besides I bet you must have a Hot Girlfriend that drove him wild.
    That being said
    I truely hope you can still have a relationship with your Dad.

5. #166 BugPoop, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
    Post deleted

6. not this, just because your dad "brought you into this world" doesn't mean you have to like him if he doesn't respect you he doesn't deserve your respect, regardless if he raised you. He raised you because it was his job, it's a biologically in our genes to have and raise offspring, why should any human get respect for being a pervert just because he did what was in his biological makings?
    #DevilsAdvocate

7. Dude that's some sick shit...I would be out

8. Just cover the hole in the room, and take showers with your girl... I don't think your dad would want to have a clear view of your dick.

9. Holy fuck how am i gonna get to sleep tonight. That has got to be the creepiest shit ever. How could a father jack off to his son having sex....GROSS.

10. This

11. #172 WorkaholicsGirl, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
    This is so fucking creepy, disturbing, and wrong.  I literally felt a chill run down my spine while I read this.

So...yeah, I think you should move out.

Your dad kind of sounds like Ward Weaver, no offense.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ward_Weaver_III

12. Its a dickie Dad  It dickie Dad
    everbody run

13. U should be proud ur dad , he can still get a hard on so easy hopefully it will be a genetic thing that was passed on. My dad got his 30 year old wife pregnant and he was almost 60 at the time . I'm proud of my old slezy daddy-oo :)

14. Doesn't sound too bad.
    Good luck

15. Yikes. All I can say is yikes. You know how everyone has that creepy uncle? That sounds like your pops

Sent from my space ship

16. get an air soft gun and shoot him in the ass next time you catch him in the act.

17. Obvious troll is obvious

Doom is master of the Universe!

18. What if your friend starts doing the "daddy dance"?

Doom is master of the Universe!

19. Buy the man a FleshLight already