How does this look guys

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by buddies, Jul 27, 2013.

1. They look that color because of the shitty lighting in the picture in person there still bright green also I just sprayed it down with some stuff I picked up at my local shop just to make sure that there was nothing going wrong thanks for the advice man I really appreciate it

2. If any of you guys are interested I'll keep posting the pics all the way up to harvest so you guys can see how she turns out

3. If you want to add an extra kick to a spinosad spray add some pyrethrin concentrate.

4. Man that's a gorgeous plant. I am so damn jealous! :)

5. We've been having a slight issue with these evil fucking worms I've been using mighty wash and monteray bt I'm hopping to get rid of all of them any advice on getting rid of these

6. BT sprays like Safer`s Caterpillar Killer and pyrethrin work well for worms. Pyrethrin kills shortly after initial contact but brakes down fast and BT sprays last about 3 days on the plant and when a worm ingests part of the plant that was sprayed with BT it kills the worm within a short period of time.

7. So the BT spray should work pretty well to get rid of them I'm spraying it about every three days right now it'll be about the third time in two days and will it have any negative effects

8. Follow the directions on how often to spray. The thing is if the worms are inside of a bud eating away they might not be coming in contact right away with any parts of the plant that did get sprayed. I got out and inspect my plants about every day. Sometimes the sprays don't get to where the worms are and that's inside the buds.

9. Yeah I've been going out and digging through them as well only found a couple of them Where the worms were inside and I've pulled those out and sprayed them thanks for all your advice man these things are such a nightmare

10. If you add pyrethrin to your BT sprays it also helps with bugs that BT isn't as effective on. Ones fast acting and the other is slower acting but lasts longer on the plant.

11. Where can you get that stuff and is it pretty expensive because I don't want these bugs ruining my best baby ever

12. I get mine on Amazon, the Bonide 857 one. I mix 3tbsp per gallon of water then add the BT spray and mix it up. I don't pour both conecentrates in at the same time. Whenever trying a new spray or spray mixture for the first tiem mix up a small amount and do a test spray on a small part of the plant and wait about a day. If it handles it well then finish spraying the following day. Don't spray when its hot out and I prefer not to spray when the plants are in direct sunlight. I like early morning or early evening when there not in direct sunlight anymore.

13. Yeah I've been spraying him later in the day to when the sun starts to go down the only thing that's worrying me is that the bud tip leaves are turning a little brown and crispy and I'm not sure if that's due to the spray

14. #54 tplat, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    Yeah it can be and I did that with a few buds the last time I sprayed. Either to much spray on it, still to warm or the sun was still hitting it. I`d rather lose a few buds to spraying then a lot to worms and other bugs. Oh and always start out with the weakest mix ratio the manufacturer recommends at first. Pyrethrin just like any other spray if you mix it to strong it can burn your plants.

15. Yeah man me to thank you again for all your advice we need more people like you on here haha

16. Wow man whats your secret. Thats a great plant. Dont touch the fan leafs until harvest.

Sent from my HTCEVO4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Oh my! Gotta love outdoor plants

18. You have to tie the branches straight out and at that point all of the regular branches turn into tops

19. Hey guys sorry about lagging here are some more pics of my baby I'm thinking about cutting her down in about 5 days what do you think advice would be great

Cut 2 nugs off to today
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380516501.510795.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380516552.438951.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380516580.055392.jpg