When and how to switch from veg to flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bendaddy85, Jul 25, 2013.

1. I have 4 WW are 5 week in veg how should I start switching to flower nutes, I have 4 them in 5gal dwc, should I jusy start making their water with transition ammount of nutes, I don't want to do a res change cuz it caused root problems last 2 times? Please help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. 12 12 lighting will make em flower

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Ya I got that, im talkin transitioning to flower nutes, without doing a res change. Can I just start feeding them with a transitional nutrient mix then move over to full strength mix in a couple weeks?

4. can you be clear on what "root issues" your having when changing nutes? When I flower, the first week the plant doesn't do anything I run half strength veg for 3 gallons and half strength bloom nutes for 3 gallons. week 2 I go right into either half strength bloom or full strength bloom depending on how my plant takes nutes.

5. Its a root fungus, the h2o2 took care of it this last time and I just don't want to mess with it if its liking it environment

6. #6 bendaddy85, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
    [quote name="JFlow941" post="18402869" timestamp="1374724400"]can you be clear on what "root issues" your having when changing nutes? When I flower, the first week the plant doesn't do anything I run half strength veg for 3 gallons and half strength bloom nutes for 3 gallons. week 2 I go right into either half strength bloom or full strength bloom depending on how my plant takes nutes.[/quote]So ur saying I can just start mixing and feeding them with 1/2 veg 1/2 flower nutrient mix and then go to full strength? Staring when I flip them?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yea bro, the first week your plants won't do anything but show sex. If they even do that. They are still going to need nitrogen, provided in the grow.

8. Thanks man im gonna mix up some transition nutes in the morning, and get these ladies fed.