Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to not look high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mokawakowako, Jul 24, 2013.

1. If you don't want to look high, then I'm assuming you want to look normal.
    If you want to be normal, at some point during the day, you have to do something stupid, because being stupid seems to be normal nowadays.
    Personally, I prefer looking like I'm high.

2. You should at least purchase some eye drops because making your eyes white automatically makes you look a lot more sober than you are. Get some Rodos.  Best working eyedrops are the arctic Rodos with the silver cap.

3.  Yeah but i get high with my friends and have a good time, it's just if i come back home while still being high...

4. Don't drink the visine though! Lol

5. thats true. the one time my mom ever questioned me when i actually was i was in a mindset to relax and enjoy my high(but she got up earlier than expected). she belived me when i said not, tho, so its still easy enough to recover.

i tried this a couple times, it depends how high you get. if your super high the red will still leak through, but if your that high your probably not pulling off sober very good. if you are than big props :hello:

6. Honestly I despise people who Get high and try to control it and act sober. Like what the hell was the point of you smoking anyways. Your basically like fucking up the point of being high. When your high embrace that shit don't try to act fucking sober. Espicially if I smoke you up with my stash. Thats the shit i hate the most.

7. sunglasses my friend B)

8. Don't smoke until you're 18 and you won't have this problem

9. Wear an "Above the Influence" t-shirt, no one will suspect you