Outdoor strains for next year

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WilliamHBonneey, Jul 24, 2013.

1. #41 sfrenger, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2013
    Yea, well, the truth hurts. I wish I wasn't bald, but no matter how much I tell people that I'm not, they just don't believe me when they see my head. I would love to be able to grow like those boys in the triangle, but our climate just doesn't let us. I hear of people planting in fucking april. Shit, we still have snow piles at our place in april. lol Show me a grow from eastern washington (Not south-central washington) that is as good as the ones in nor-cal and I'll be a believer. Thanks for noticing my hard work. Those buds are going to be finishing in a couple weeks and the others in the weeks following. So far our critical sensi star #3 and early XXX #1 are going to be the earliest finishers. Holy Grail Kush is going to have to go under the temporary cold-frame and harvested late october.

2. I got some holy grail seeds that I plan to rotate into my indoor in the near future. Let me know how the smoke turns out. Pics would be cool. Thanks

Pics of the holy grail? The smoke is out of this world, but the yeild is the worse I've ever seen. While I get 4 to 5 ounces per plant inside of almost every other strain, I get less than 2 ounces with the holy grail. I planted 6 different seeds outside looking for a bigger yeilder, but the one I've been growing is going to be the biggest yeilder outdoors. I love the smoke soo much that I'm going to continue to breed it with my other strains. No big colas on the hgk. Lots of little rock hard nugs though. Also takes about 3 weeks to clone. Very weak genetics, but the smoke, the smoke, the smoke. Think sour kush tarty funk with a kick in the ass. I love it. I don't know if i've ever tasted better. I grew out some sweet god last year outdoors and it's taste was pretty awesome, but this one still has a wonderful high. Just don't count on a big harvest.

4. Is any one growing around the 25 lat.i read in another forum that you could start late.possibly the begging of august.well i popped them out of the dirt august 1.by september 1 they were starting to flower.this is outdoor.is 30 days enough veg time outdoors?

Dude, everyone around that latitude can grow some serious gonja. That's right around southern most part of u.s. and most parts of mexico. You have like a 11 month growing season. lol