Outdoor strains for next year

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WilliamHBonneey, Jul 24, 2013.

1. THX

”Hard work, dedication”-Floyd Mayweather Jr.

2. Well for me to properly recommend strains I need to know your latitude or your usual first frost date. Then I could give you some good ones.

3. Sorry hit submit by accident haha
    I'm considering these from marijuana-seeds.nl if anyone had experience pix and yield from these strains please let me know also possible problems I'm in the Pacific north west and temps get into the high nineties low to mid hundreds during summer
    THC Bomb
    Blue Mystic
    White Widow Max
    Hollands Hope
    Skywalker
    Medi Bud(advertised at 2 1/2 pounds a plant)

4. I started a few seeds in early April next year I'm starting my seeds indoor in late February early march planting outside in April sound legit to you?

5. I would start them inside in March and plant in May, but thats just me.

With those strains I will pick 3, THC Bomb, Blue Mystic, Skywalker. I know of some other high yielding strains that do well outdoors if you are interested in hearing them. Is it a guerilla grow?

6. Growing Skywalker this year and have some THC Bomb seeds for grows. What's the background on medi bud? I'm not even thinking about strains for next year. But it good to know some are.

7. best offense is a great defense haha im still barely if at all into bud with my outdoor but its never to early to start planning my biggest thing is im researching,comparing yields,grow journals and making vin diagrams of what will maximize my garden for next year i've learned alot this year so i'll be able to cut back on rookie mistakes. Btw not sure on medi bud i've heard mixed reviews ill post my research on each of the strains i listed tbh i doubt ill go with any of the strains i listed above besides THC bomb how is your grow looking with both? expected yield? problems etc.?

8. Skywalker is looking grood. It's about 5 ft tall or so and just as wide. I'm guessing ill get a pound plus. This is my first year growing Skywalker and second outdoor grow.

9. not bad bro yeah i have a purple og bag seed thats looooking like female hopefully its not male thats about 5' i also have a cookies clone about 2 1/2' just giving you a heads up cookies is great it bushes out nicely and is mold/pest/heat resistant i have a green crack clone also HORRIBLE STRAIN about the same size as cookies but skinny no bush will never grow that particular strain again

10. first year solo grow btw always had people helping me or helped in there gardens 

11. I usually try to make it through this season before I worry about the next. Jumping the gun just a bit.

12. @[member="WilliamHBonneey"] I'm currently growing Blue Mystic (nirvana seeds), I'l let you know how the grow goes when they finish up.

13. No not guerilla ill be able to look over them pretty well

14. Honestly there's no harm in planning for the future that way ill be set instead of having my thumb in. my ass come next year

15. Thanks bro let me know the full run down what they liked didn't like etc.

16. I've researched the strains I named and so far this is what I've came up with mind you I am in the Pacific north west where temps in the summer get up to 104 averages are high nineties and harvest is usually late September early October....
    I rated these based on my findings out of ”5”

Blue Mystic-one of the more unstable of the”blue” lines,1/4 nutes after 10 days, yield moderate,7-9 Weeks of flower
    Rating:3/5

White Widow Max-stable, pest/mold resistance, yield moderate to heavy
    Rating:4/5

Hollands Hope-yield heavy/xl heavy, indica, mold/pest resistance, large vertical growth (but I saw that people in colder climates grew this would it be ok for my area??)
    Rating-3.5/5

Skywalker-indica, mixed reviews,6' tall pre bud

Medi Bud-short/bushy, nute sensitive, bug sensitive, yield can be optimized, watch for heat, insect repeller is advised early on

I'm going to research these strains later
    2 pounder (kiwi seeds),Frisian Dew, Critical (Royal Queen Seeds), and Pure Power Plant

Any additional info on any of these strains chime in or heavy to xl heavy yielding outdoor plants!!!!

17. You should order a pack of dinafem cheese. You will thank me later its meant for outdoor growing bro. I've got one. Go check it out in the guerilla and auto challenge a few threads down. Its oldschool UK skunk crossed with Afghan. Trust me its a winner

18. Bump

19. Bump any updates I got a grip of males I had to chop the only downside of using non feminized seeds

20. Bump strain reviews seed bank reviews of outdoor grows any info helps I'm looking for a good commercial outdoor strain for next year but I also want a few types 2-3 different strains