2013 list of jobs that dont drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by thorarkin, Jul 24, 2013.

1. my bad, I never been a to Buffalo Wild Wings lol I was actually talking about Texas road house

2. Pretty sure Olive Garden doesn't

3. #83 HimynameisEarl, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
  4. Look man, I'm sorry about anything I said that offended you. Can we please end this?

5. #85 HimynameisEarl, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
    lol end what man I am just joking  :bongin:  you need to cool off like these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7QV6rh4ZX8 guys.  Brb yo I need to chop some more wood.  Everyday yo every dey!  Erry Dey!

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuLT8_1k2Ag

7. About that time.

8. Coming from Louisiana, AMC theaters and Jc Penney do not drug test. And I feel like nobody has said it bc it's understood but Waffle House doesn't either lol

9. Hitman❤️ my dream job

10. I'm sure it wouldn't be all that glorious!

11. You need to be minority then youll get right in.

12. #92 hongbing, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
    Any fast food, restaurants, any type of construction job, accountant  [​IMG][​IMG]

13. I actually joined the forum because I read this twice, from two different people and wanted to comment.

When a person smokes for medical reasons they do not have the luxury of, "laying off for a few weeks". It would be like asking a diabetic to stop taking their medication for the same amount of time.

14. #94 XArmyMP, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2015
    What about jobs that adults work at? I understand the initial UA but what about after that. I'm planning on going back to school next year and would like to find a career field I dont have to worry as much cause I want smoke to help w/my PTSD

15. Yes, what about some legit, middle-class jobs that won't do pre-employment screening? Cheating a test skirts the issue; the fact that there was a treat will affect my trust and guardedness with my coworkers, higher ups, etc.

I make good money as a software developer but I want to job hop until I find a place I enjoy being at. Currently I'm in Michigan and have a medical card. This place hair tested me when I got hired in 6mths ago, and I lucked out having been on a really long smoking hiatus, but I was not expecting a hair test and it immediately changed how I perceived the place. Now I can't pass another hair test until until St Patrick's day 2016, yet this place hasn't turned out to be what I came here for. And, I'm sick of living in the shadows. I'm a guy with back pain, not a serial killer.

Anyway, I know of two companies in Michigan that didn't test me to get hired - one in 2007, the other in 2008. But obviously I've moved on from those places and I'm still looking for the next step.

There's the idea of running a software startup to service the legal industry, but that'll take time to develop - and I don't know exactly what sort of software services to be prepared to offer there.

16. Home Goods lmao. God I hated that job.. & 24 hr fitness at least not yet...

17. Self-employment