Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Military or Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeGood365, Jul 17, 2013.

1. 100% don't join. Idk if you keep up with the news but people in the armed forced are treated like shit. In one of the biggest army bases over seas (camp leatherneck) they are burning hazardous materials that is making our own soldiers sick and dying. On top of that so many people come back with PTSD and the government doesn't do shit to help them out. Check some current news articles. The military is not a short term thing you will pay for it for the rest of your life.

2. I'm joining the navy OP. join

3. If you are well off then go to college a few years, and opt to study abroad. All my friends in any military branch are always bummed when they return home that they have missed out on so much. Get a tip paying job so you dont have to work many hours to earn those green backs and go to college. Dont be a bitch with no options.

4. #24 MedicalManOR, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
    Haha this kid knows whatsup. My older brother joined the forces not too long ago, and they do some pretty grimey shit as he says. They spray you with the hose when you're trying to catch your breath, make pointless meticulous messes for you to clean up for no reason, just really physically and mentally degrade you. But if you think that's better than smoking weed and choosing your own path, be my guest ;-)

5. Do like me. Weed then military then more weed. I wouldn't trade my years of service for anything. It is not for everyone but i loved it.

6. Fighting to defend your country seems cool and all that,
    [​IMG]

7. I'd rather get high. Waking up at 4am and jogging uphill in the rain with a 50 pound backpack aint my forte.

8. I don't really know the last time our military actually defended our country...hmmmmmm.....WWII maybe?

My husband spent time in the Marines and the Army.  Don't wanna say there weren't good times, but he slid out right before the gulf war.  I can't imagine how our lives would have turned if he had had to go.  He had a rough life as a kid, grew up really poor, so for him it straightened him out.  So it was a good thing.  I never would have met him if he hadn't been in the military.  He has soooooo many funny stories, he could go on for hours.

Bad side, your life is NOT your own.  You literally sign your life over to the military and they tell you when to eat, drink, shit, and sleep.  I don't think I'd join as long as we still have soldiers in Iraq or Afghanistan.  Hell no.  So many young men and women are coming home seriously messed up, physically and mentally.  It is just way too much of a crap shoot now.

9. Weed. Does being in the military get you faded? Nope