What have you learned on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by Old School Smoker, Jul 15, 2013.

1. It always gets better, with or without us....

2. Talking to strangers on the Internet can be fun.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. How to grow Old Gracefully and How to Grow Better Cannabis

Great Group we have here in the City

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I have learned, you can learn a lot from people all over the world, I have learned everyone does it, I have learned it is easier to socialize, talk to and interact with people on a internet forum, then in the real world.
    Forums = no paranoia
    Real life = Mild to extreme paranoia. (None if you can talk yourself into it)

6. Never get in a Battle of wits with an Idiot................................
    [​IMG]

7. Everything I know now, that I didn't know previously, about the wonderful Cannabis plant.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #788 wanderingtoker, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
    From the many og's of this site over the years, I've learned to be a MUCH better grower, far more about international politics than I would've ever known, how to process my yield into all forms of hashes and fun things. Oh and that Israel is perfect, lol. Miss mr. Dilla

• Like Like x 1
  9. I learned so much about, growing MMJ and Vegitables, gardening In General. I've been able to acquire a pretty green thumb. Also learned how to DIY stuff I never thought I would. Thanks GC and all the blades on here.

• Like Like x 2
  10. A lot has changed in the world of toking in the last 10 or so years.

11. I didn't come in expecting to learn much because I've been around MJ all my life basically. But from some of the growing techniques to the amazing tools we have now.. all I can say is [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. #792 Gilman420, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
    I know, you can even grow suspended in air [​IMG] plants are amazing organisms

edit: and there is a lot to learn about them. When I have more time I am going to keep reading an online botany book.

13. What have I learned? Probably nothing. They replaced my brains with tater tots a long time ago "in the name of science".

• Like Like x 1
  14. GC helped me grow loud Dro Kush. I'm talking 300 decibel type shit.
    :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I learned that I think I know it all but I don't. Smarter blades than I have put me in my place for good reason. I can also practice my social skills by being nice. Thank you GC I love you guys! :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've learned things always change.....and that smoking laced weed can make you have vivid rainbow dragon hallucinations.

17. Not really learned, more of a confirmation that everybody's experience is different. And everyone's experience is valid.