how long until im clean?

Discussion in 'General' started by machiaveli42, Jul 14, 2013.

1. I recently quit marijuana to look for a different job along with getting a second job, and also to start saving money for awhile.
    I'm 23 and I started smoking at age 14, and have never quit until now. The longest I have gone without is a week, when i was still in high school. when i was around 19 i was probably smoking at least 3.5 grams a day, and this went on for a few months. since then i've been smoking about 3.5 grams a week, maybe a bit more here and there and maybe a bit less as well.
    I've heard traces of thc can be stored in fat and are progressively metabolized. I am a pretty skinny kid, and always have been though. My question is, after 9 years of use, how long do you think it would take for my system to clear for a urine test? also, do you think exercise would expedite or hinder the process?
    Hoping to hear personal experiences rather than hypothesizing if at all possible.

2. Minimum of 3 years.

3. ive heard it can take up to 90 days for heavy users. i dont think i was that heavy of a user before i quit, but the fact that i went 9 years makes me feel like it could take longer than the 4-6 weeks it takes most people. just curious cause i dont want to start applying for shit and fail and screw my options

4. Whats your metabolism like? you fat or skinny? I'm skinny with a fast metabolism and its out of my system in 7-10 days with a 2g a day habit. Same for my dad and bro there skinny as well. Even with my bigger friend its out of his system around 2 weeks to 20 days