Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I qualify for a California medical card even if I dont have any mention of my condition in my records?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Pennycentury, Jul 12, 2013.

mof, I do, so there... :bongin:

2. Cball...you are being kind of a dick. Lots of people have serious medical conditions and don't go to a doctor because they can't afford it. And as far as depression goes, a lot of people with depression won't go to a doctor because part of the depression profile is to isolate yourself and never seek help.

I have a legit depression diagnosis in Kansas, but I don't take my prescribed meds because I can't afford them and I never goto the doctor because it is fucking expensive and I live paycheck to paycheck. I had to go to the hospital once for an anxiety condition I have called cyclic vomiting syndrome...and it took me almost 2 years to pay that shit off. And hospitals and doctors will call collections on you.

The u.s. does not have an acceptable healthcare system. So for some people the choice is literally be sick or be homeless.

But as far as O.P.'s original question....do you have a pulse? If you answered yes to that question then you qualify for medical in California.

Well, if you think dicks are people that dislike card gamers, ya, I am a dick...but I've never helped nor enabled liars and thieves, nor suffered their presence in my home or business...so if that makes me a dick too, so be it.
    You can hug those types all you want while they are stabbing you in the back, stealing your wallet, lying to the system to get out of jail free with a green card and ruining the chances for mmj for millions of other people in real need in the process, all you want....I'll be over there in the real world, being a dick. :devious:

op's story like many others I've called out, read like they are just attempts to get a feel of how easy it will be to LIE and get a card. Sorry to burst your bubble, but some people are DICKS and do LIE to cheat the system.

Have a nice day ok. :bongin:

4. OP don't get the idea that people that work in the medical and mmj systems in Cali are anything like cball, he's not a Californian and has no idea how things work here. If you have depression and feel like mmj is worth trying to help you then go right ahead. Best of luck in treating your condition man

Some people like to use that excuse, of it being a common occurrence, as validity to dismiss wrongdoing, lies and scams committed (a fallacy)...that bs doesn't work in real life does it... ("everyone else was doing it" --- sounds pretty lame huh?)

See a real doctor, not a pot shop doc, and you will be told that you need to build up a medical history.

BTW: I happen to be from Oxnard :metal: ..just not living there now...guess that ruins your defamation story, that I am not from California :laughing:  

6. But you are making tons of assumptions about the OP. He never said he was gaming the system, you made that assumption. While obviously tons of people in Cali totally scam the system, I guarantee you there are also people in need of mmj who do not have medical records, I know you claim that is impossible but multiple people on this thread have backed up the fact that not everyone can go to the doctor for various reasons. And you coulda fooled me with your attitude about bein from Cali, because I've never met anybody here that seems so hard pressed to find reasons why people shouldn't get mmj

7. Right there with you dude. I would smoke ya up if you lived a few thousand miles closer.

8. #28 NorKalOG, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    Actually, it's more the case that you're just completely ignorant. 

9. If you dont have enough money to go to the doctor how will you have enough to buy weed?it doesnt matter if youre mom doesnt believe in depression.youre the one goin through it not her and unless she has studies to prove it her opinion is invalid.i would go to a mmj doctor and explain youre problems.if it will help or is covered for mmj they will give it to you.now for strain reccomendations.i would try a sativa first since they tend to be better for depression since they have an uppity stone similar to the feeling antidepressants give you.start off at a low dose and see if it helps youre symptoms.if not try upping the dose or trying a different strain.just be careful if you have anxiety cuz sativas can possibly worsen it.im sure the budtenders at the dispensaries can help you further once you explain things to them.from what ive learned depressing feelings will always be there if you have problems with depressions.the solution is not letting those feelings affect youre life and learning to deal with them.good luck.

10. You ignant foo

11. cball does this all over the forum.  he thinks he is the only one with a medical condition that qualifies for marijuana.  it's a real "tool" move.

ya..I always pop in to every thread proclaiming I am the only real, the only qualified patient, for mmj...yepper...easy to see that isn't it..go ahead people, my post history is there for all to see...
    whats that? oh, no, my post don't say anything of the sort it seems...well..hmmm...

tell ya what..I'll wait here for turdhole to figure out another fallacy to use as a retort and attempt at defamation...go ahead turdhole...I'll wait here...

13. Go look at every thread on the first couple pages where somebody asks a question regarding their qualification for mmj or about the procedure of getting a card and you'll see cball spouting off. Guess what cball, you can bitch and moan all you want, but thousands, maybe even a million people in Cali are getting medicinal relief for conditions all across the spectrum and improving their quality of life through mmj, and there is nothing you can do about it. Scrooge.

14. Thousands in CA are getting relief for actual medical conditions, upwards of a million just buying or growing dope with a docs rec. Seems there is an epidemic of anxiety, depression, insomnia, loss of appetite, etc. among 18 - 25 years olds in CA that doesn't seem to affect non-medical states.  I say now, whoooooooooooooo do you think your foolin'?

15. So you're telling me if somebody legitimately has any of those conditions that they should be denied mmj? Because the state law disagrees with you.

16. If you are 18 or older, you can go to 420 evaluations on Vermont in Los Angeles with $40. Tell the doctor your eyes are too white and need to be redder. Seroiusly, just tell him that you suffer from depression and anti-depressant dont work, You tried pot and it gives you the energy and motivation to get out of bed and face the day. You can work and take care of responsibilities with a smile. Life is worth living. You do not need any paperwork. You will be in and out in 15 mins I promise. Then they refer you to a collective around the corner that carries caviar gold (Co2 infused bud rolled in kief....it's what snoop dogg smokes). You will get 2 free kush joints too! Good luck and enjoy.