Fantasy Football 2014-2015

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LIsmoker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Gonna come down to the late game between the Vikes and Pack. He's got A-Rod, but I got AP.

Fantasy.jpg

2. This is some bullshit. OBJ sucked, deangelo got hurt, cards blanked so far. Wahhhh

3. If Arod plays like he has been this year then u should be good

4. #3464 SlightlyStonedSD, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016
    Championship game in my other league. Down 11 points, projected to win by 4. I need a decent game from AP. And for Minnesota's kicker not to have another f***in 25 point game lmao.

5. So im geussing u won the gc ship crony? I won 1 of 2 leagues and still made out with $150 for coming in 2nd in the other

6. Yo, good season to everyone who participated in the GC league. It was a lot of fun this year.

Didn't think I had a chance after the way my season started, but my team fell together nicely throughout the year and the Championship came down the very last game of the regular season. That shows how awesome of a league we had. 'Grats to 'Zilla for putting up a good fight. Can't wait to do this again next year.

7. Congratulations Crony!!!!

Kicked my ass more than once this year XD

This thread is gunna hit that time where it dies for.. 8 months lol

Some reminder notes for next year when we all come back to this thread (really for myself more than anything XD)

1. If you guys didn't mind I can Commish again no problem.

2. This year we ran a default ESPN fantasy league. Super vanilla. Next year we'll switch to a partial PPR format to add some excitement.

3. Set a date and commit on league dues before the end of July.

:smoke: anything else to add just post it.

Great season guys. Gunna be even more fun next year. :smoke:

8. My team shit the bed. Fuck fantasy [​IMG]

9. I already miss fantasy so much im trying to find mocks to do lmao

10. #3470 Ryan Donnelly, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016
    the rankings on fantasypros are some shit now lmao..crazy how much it can change year to year. they got cam at like #10 behind matt ryan lolll

And matt jones is gonna be a sleeper when morris leaves in free agency. no more split backfield. i'd definitely be targeting him mid to late round

11. #3471 Crony, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016
    Todd Gurley will be a top 10 pick next year.

GC league slept on him big time, was able to snag him up in like the 4th round.

Went with AP with the #1 overall pick. But it was hard pressed, there wasn't a clear cut #1 overall pick this year. Good thing I went with him though, because of the injuries to Bell and Charles. Next year will be a toss up.

12. If i get the #1 overall pick in my ppr league im thinking i'd go with antonio brown. Charles and bell just seem really injury prone

13. No matter where i draft in that first round, if it's a ppr league and a bonus if you have returning yards in your league, go after AB. He is one of the most consistent players in the NFL the last 3 years. As long as Big Ben is healthy, he will produce monster #s.

The guy is rediculously good!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #3474 Ryan Donnelly, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
    yea thats the one knock on Brown, when ben was out he couldnt do anything. he did have that one huge game with jones though

15. #3475 Crony, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    Reviving this thread for 2016-17.

Anyone down to do this again? This would be the 3rd year for a GC league. Let's keep it going!

Haven't heard from RV in a while, but I can set up the league if we have at least 7 more people that want to play.

Draft sometime in early September. Let me know if you want to play for a small cash prize or if you want to just do it for fun. Would like to have close to the same group as last year, but new players are definitely welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm in, did you win last year @Crony ? Did you get the money? I put in so I hope so lol.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Awesome dude! Yep and got my winnings and everything.

We need 8 at the minimum to have a league. So hopefully a few more are down.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Aight cool. We've got 3 so far. Once we hit 8, I'll go ahead and create the league.

19. How is the money handled?like how does whoever get the buy in?