Homie got a blumpkin lol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LAMedicate, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Found out today my homie got a blumpkin from this SUPER nasty chick. She's not bad looking but she's known for being down for anything. That just seems too dirty though.

2. Doesn't matter if she is nasty, at least he got a blumpkin right? I don't know many people who have. 

3. awe man i envy dude. 

4. The shit smell would kill my hard on fast

5. what is a bumpkin

6. lol I'm guessing anal? lmaooo

7. blumpkin is giving a blowjob while the guys taking a shit

8. its a bj while your shitting

9. #9 zonkedout, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2013
    damn you coraygc

10. this is the first time i've ever actually heard of someone getting a blumpkin. ive heard people say they got em then the follow it up with something like "naw man thats gross jk" to hear that someone got one... interesting.

11. That's nasty..

12. I know right! I keep imagining how he asked her to do it lol

13. She probly walked in on him jacking off while shitting and finished the job

14. I tried jacking it while shitting once. No bueno. Definitely didn't increase the 0 desire I had for a blumpkin :laughing:

15. I dont know how people can use more than 1 hole at a time. Either im cumming or im shitting, dont think its possible to do both at the same damn time!

16. I just get a whiff of that shit smell and my lady boner retreats like France.

17. Not gonna lie that's pretty fuckin epic lol

18. i didn't know it was actually possible to maintain an erection while taking a shit

19. wtf? i thought blumpkins were like 1st base

20. lolwtf