what are some good stoner movies I havent seen yet?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by theantijohn, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Far Out Man

its on netflix, just Tommy Chong

2. #22 MrJavel, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
    Dead leaves
    It's not really a stoner movie, and it's anime but it's one of the most psychedelic movies I have seen, everything is vulgar, violent, gross with the good ole sex and drugs and always fucking hilarious, it's non stop action from beginning to end and the story is just a mindfuck (it's set in a high-tech jail on the moon :hippie: ) and there's always fucking colors and fucked up visuals... And the main character's head is a TV

oops i posted the japanese trailer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8kcRthdyuM

3. Not a movie but watch the TV series "Weeds" - fucking amazing show haha. I believe it's on Netflix. Alanis Morissette's in season 5 too ;)

4. When people get high, the 3 genre of movies they tend to seek are: comedy, cerebral and cartoons (it's like a sugary cereal on a Saturday morning). This list is for those looking to laugh hard, deeply think, and get lost in highly-sophisticated animation: http://showbizcafe.c...t-of-your-mind/

5. Kid cannabis or cannabis kid I can't fucking remember but it's a good one

6. Tommy Chong did a movie called Far Out, or Far Out Man,,, anyways its a solid little movie

7. Inherant Vice. Trippy

8. Killer bong

9. Freddy got fingered. Love Tom Green when baked

10. If they're the greatest movie or not that is for you to decide, but, kid cannabis and growing op are definitely all about marijuana, not just a little scene.

11. Kid Cannabis. A good movie stoned or not.

12. Smiley Face about a chick doing crazy shit while high on buds.

13. Pink Floyd the Wall and believe it or not Apocalypse Now kicks ass.

14. Weed Be Good Together
    starring me and anna faris

15. Dont be a menace

16. tap tap double tap that.
    *Adventureland park rules. In case of zombie apocalypse all blondes are to report to me for a cultural gathering on meeting mary jane. Exit through stoner way in the back of the bus please.