Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to approach my neighbors who i think smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blaizer35, Jul 5, 2013.

1. "That ain't no weed, I have an asshole infection, bitch!"
    *Neighbor shoots you in face with ass-pellet*

2. #22 Avihigh74, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
    When you see him leaving ask him "do you have any papers on you by any chance?", Only one type of people will get it and that is us just like E=MC^2 =1-s20.  If he says "no" then you have a 90 percent chance he defiantly understood question (unless he has social anxiety or his cognitive skills has failed him and has inputted the wrong data and never understood your question) so at the point it is socially acceptable to increase the complexity of the question and introduce yourself at the current moment. "Hello im in apartment (insert apartment number) and was wondering do you know where i can buy bud because i smelled some coming from your floor ahah".

If you wish to remain neutral then you say that it smelt like weed from his floor (not his apartment) because you are not singling him out which can cause pressure to people which might make them reluctant to tell you where you can get weed, which will decrease your overall mission percentage win.  

In the off chance they say Yes to your question of "do you have any papers?" you should take the paper and then immediately follow the same procedure if he have said no.

ESTIMATED PERCENTAGE WIN: 78 % 
    Highest demographic win rate from increasing to decreasing: Whites, Hispanics, Blacks, Asian.

3. say "blazerondiddelies?"  

4. How they gonna open the door when they're frozen?

5. If he does that they will get sketched out. The first thought will have is, "Is this a cop?"

He wasnt serious....

OP, if you ever see them, just ask for a cigarette, if you dont want to ask that, wait until you smell it again, then  knock on the door.
    If they dont answer it, then they are too paro to answer it, and wait until later untl the smell clears.

When they answer it, explain your situation, such as you live in the building, no hookup, etc...

6. Update once you do it

7. Im a scammer how exactly?

And stop being a dick, dont make a useless post in a thread.
    If you really hate me that much make a thread about it.

And, no, im not a scammer. Care to give any proof?

8. [​IMG]

9. you dont need to be a dick about it, english is not my first language, it takes a while to understand your bs.

10. #30 Nugagerube, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
    you're so right! i always say that

11. god i just realized how much i say smoke what, is it that obvious lol

12. if you hear a lot of commotion and various glass objects being moved and bags closed and possibly some spray, they are probably guilty lol

13. #33 Tokethesmoke, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013

Then on the note just say "P.S: I'm not a cop" xD
    Also you really think that they would think a cop would go through that much trouble to single out one person who MIGHT smoke?

Yes, I know a cop went to 5 different apartment buildings in a span of 5 months and got 5 major dealers just glad i wasnt there at the time

15. Try to make friends with them without mentioning bud. I know I get a little sketchy if the first thing a person asks me about is bud. Just say whats up and talk about music or something. Once you hit it off try asking about bud.