Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to approach my neighbors who i think smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blaizer35, Jul 5, 2013.

1. So i live in an apartment complex with about 10 other apartments in my building. The other day, after work, i walked into the lobby and i could smell weed instantly. I'm pretty sure i know who it is and which apartment it is coming from, but i do not know how to approach them about it. I am new to this city and still don't have a hookup here. I am hoping to talk to them and possibly make a solid connection so i can start getting some bud regularly. Should i knock on their door? Slip a note under the door? Thanks..

2. Knock on there door and be Like "where da Loud at"

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 Bronx Finest, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
    Double postSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I say slip a note under their door but don't leave your name (in case they don't smoke and report you) just say something like:

"Hey, I don't know if you smoke weed or not but if you do can you leave a note under the (flowers, bush, etc.) outside and tell me how much you sell it for and maybe I could buy some. If you don't smoke then sorry for this note - An apartment friend"

If they leave the note there with a price then you knock on their door and say "Hey I'm the guy who left the note"

That's what I would do- peace

5. Don't leave a note, I know I would be sketched out if someone did that to me. Just ask them if you ever see them.

6. just straight up ask if they blaze, this isn't rocket science and hardly anyone is gonna "report you" for asking that, if they don't and happen to look down on it they'll just ignore you

7. Just knock and say aomething like "Hey neighbor. I believe i smelt a marijuana cigarette being smoked in this residence." But seriously, do that just in a casual way and make it clear your not anti until you have felt them out enough to ask for bud

8. Just knock on their door and introduce yourself and start a conversation. If you smell weed when they open the door then go ahead and ask them. They would probably sketch out if the first thing you ever ask them about is smoking.

9. do what amp said, if you ever see them, just introduce yourself and be like, so ive smelt some loud leakin under your door

10. Make sure they are home and knock on the door and yell " FREEZE! DEA!"

11. do not leave a note. that's wierd and probanly would creep them out. just knock on their door and explain your situation

12. Interesting situation reminds me of lyrics from a song by Kid Cudi and King Chip called Just What I Am its a good chill smoking jam.

"Neighbors knockin' on the door, asking can we turn it down
    I say, "Ain't no music on" she said, "Naw, that weed is loud"

Anyway lol... I guess if I ever passed them in the hall I'd casually bring it up as I introduce myself. Maybe make a joke or something. Or on a creepier note, if you notice the smell again grab an old phone book or random sales flyer go knock on their door and be like "hey, yellow pages left a phone book for you guys, wait a second.. I smell something good, Is that cannabis?" Lol obviously without the corny dialogue but you get my point. GL with the connect.

13. Just ask if they smoke, most pot heads will respond "smoke what" which is an mediate yes.

14. Take it back a few centuries. Use a pigeon to deliver the note.

15. I agree with Izzo, just ask if they smoke and if they say 'smoke what' or 'yes' go from there :)

16. go into your hall way and yell "Yo where tha weed at!" when someone answers then you'll know lol but really just ask em if they smoke and then your in pot heads love other pot heads and its not like your gonna be a mooch just looking for the hook up.

17. Freeze dry a couple nugs and hurl them through their window along with yourself saying the smell was so inviting you had no time to use the door

Sent from my Droid using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Just wait for one of them to come outside and ask them where to get some weed. Don't leave a note they might think someone is trying to step them up.

19. yell alaskan thunder fuck, if they turn around, thats whats up

20. subbed to see what they said....