Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Floydian, Nov 8, 2006.

1. #1 Floydian, Nov 8, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019

2. You can rail it

3. yeah you can snort it,:eek: thats if you wanna start smokeing crack afterwards

4. junkies are everywhere:eek:

5. c'mon, he wants a serious response.

Floyd, i am not sure... im sure you can, its physically possible but im not sure if it will do damage.

6. dont snort it unless your sure you have pure mdma (molly)

7. #7 Floydian, Nov 8, 2006

8. no problem, i say you just eat them, fuck snorting it... eating it will get you fucked up plenty.

And btw, playing CS is so hard while tripping, atleast it is for me...i can never focus w/ the map around me and i always fuck around over the mic too much.:D

9. Lol, I wouldn't roll and play a computer game. I think that's just a waste.

10. #10 Floydian, Nov 8, 2006

11. I play 1.6, but havent played in a while.

I've been playing WarRock Lately.

12. NO NO NO!!! Don't snort it!!! I just posted about this in a different thread.

MDMA comes in such small quantities (.1g a hit) that the natural defense system of your nose will just slime it and process it without absorbing it into the blood stream effectively. The BEST way is to eat it.

Just lick all of it up. (If it's in powder form)

13. #13 Floydian, Nov 8, 2006

14. Oh... I thought you had mali. Like pure MDMA crystal/powder. If it's already been processed into pill form then just swallow it like a pill. If you're ballsy I guess you can chew it up and that'll help it kick in faster but it'll taste horrible.

Sorry again, my mistake. Must of misread something.

Oh and to answer one of your original questions. You can have a great time by yourself. First time I rolled, I did so with only myself and sweet sweet Mary Jane. Had an amazing experience. That time I split a pill into 3 pieces... Took two parts, and snorted the other one.

I've had some of the best experiences rolling with friends, but sometimes you just want to be alone. Depends on your personality maybe. Either way, for your first time, alone might be a good idea. Just for safe experimental purposes. Not ot mention, personally I think rolling with other people can ruin your first time. I mean, it probably won't, but it's your first time so just do it by yourself.

You'll like talking to people probably too... so you might find yourself spending a lot of time on the computer: GC/AIM.

15. are heard of some crazy muthfuckas puttin up der ass an trippin balls tru story but i would never do dat

ive snorted em and it burns and u tear up and its more powerful but shorter

the best is to chew it and take thenasty taste its worth it

drink plenty of orange juice NOT WATER WATER CAN HURT YOU research if u dont believe

have fun:hello:

16. probably not such a good idea doin E with others your first time, ya know, start feelin up your buddies and stuff, they might find it a bit weird :p

17. ok
    to the guy above
    water CANNOT hurt you any more than OJ can. I assume he is speaking of the fact that you can overhydrate and cause severe brain damage. but hello, OJ is mostly water.
    You should keep hydtrated if youre rolling on x. just dont over do
    i suggest you fill up an empty 2 liter with water and sip on that for the night. even if you drank the whole bottle, you would be safe, and it should be enough to keep you satisfied.

also, as said above, yes some people soak tampons in liquid extasy and put it up their ass. you can really readily absorb things directly into your bloodstream up there (suppositories). appearantly this causes an insanely intense trip. also, thats the reason that (for whatever reason i cant imagine) you wanted a vodka enema, you will probably die.

18. #18 Floydian, Nov 9, 2006

19. pull your head outta your ass before you type bro lol

the typical dose of mdma/mda/mdea/ect ranges between 60mg-120mg as a threshold dose

methamphetamine has a similar dosing range

as for smoking mdma...nope it's possible to base it but the results would be much like smoking cocaine hci very little makes it to vapor stage it just burns up

meth on the other hand can be smoked

20. the first time i ever did X i did it with friends. I just like doing drugs with friends and shit, feels better to be able to bounce effects of the drug off with someone else..I dunno. But I have rolled before by myself and had a great time too, i just never seem to stay awake as long. But if im out with my friends i eat like 1 pill and i can stay up til like 6-7am just smokin bud, playing guitar, videogames, etc. etc.

I have a feeling I have a very low tolerance to MDMA tho, if I eat 2 pills at once I get really blurry vision up close and get temporary nystygmus, sometimes shaking, and pretty heavy sweating and I'll have trouble going to sleep even the next day. I love it! lol.