Most nasty/embarassing sexual stories.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BaxterTheDog, Jun 29, 2013.

1. U would think more women would make sure to clean themselves down there. We wash our dicks wtf?! But that aside only been with a couple chicks in my past that stank like the dead sea hahaha.

lmao what the fuck

3. #23 LordOfTheNugs, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
    I once went to a new years party because I was invited by a girl (girl a), I ended up making out with her and her fat friend it was like a 3 way kiss it was mad. Its kind of weird because i actually had sex way before i even kissed a girl so the first girl i kissed ever was this fat chick and i was at the party to get with girl a. After that the original girl was kind of awkward to me and didn't want to talk to me. I ended up meeting up with the fat girl because I was horny lol, she gave me straight rum before we did it in a park at night. Because of the rum I couldn't t keep it up. It was embarrassing but I guess alcohol does that to me.
    The original girl was kind of slutty, she invited me but was making out with other girls at the party and had some guy with her the whole time I have no idea what that was about, other weird stuff happened like I was sleeping next to her that night with other people in the bed (like 4) and she said to me "is that your dick I can feel near me" is was like "no its further down" she said I didn't need to know that..... After that i waited a while and the left the room and slept somewhere else in the house.....Confusing girl lol I wasn't even near her when she said that :s

I've never told anyone that story before,its a GC exclusive.

4. Hey at least the girl wiped! Hopefully it wasn't the tp from her ass wipe.

5. Yea i always make girls shower before i go down now. Idc if its rude. They have discharge and shit coming out of them all day. No way i would eat out a girl whose been at school or work all day.

6. one afternoon I was getting down with this chick & when I took her shorts off I could smell her pussy. I went down on her, I literally licked her once and almost puked :s idk if she saw that cause she stopped me and gave me head

7. lol she definitely did.  Or she smelt her own stuff and was like FUCK!

8. I wish a dude would tell me to shower in the middle or before sex. As a woman, you should be taking care of your shit and showering beforehand anyway but that's not the point.

9. One time my parents crawled in bed with me when I was a kid and starting having sex. They asked me if i wanted to join.

10. Well it's not really gross but it made me sick.

I'm eyeing this girl dancing to my music at a rave, well my set is done, I go up to her and whisper my line into her ear. We are hot and heavy in the bed of my truck, I fuck the shit out of her, make her bleed, squirt and cry when she cums... Then she tells me she is 12, I was just recently 18. She didn't look 12 however in any way :ey: I puked lol but we are still friends today

11. Gross, if it smells I leave that's nasty

12. :C

Sent from my MB865 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. What..... you popped a 12 year olds cherry?

Wow that's fucked up lol

14. I had sex with this one girl while she was on her period, and she kept saying she had to stay quiet not to wake up her baby in the crib in the same room so I felt awkward as hell.  

She turned on the  light for a second and I saw all the blood on the condom and I instantly went soft,  and that was the only condom I had. 

So I made an excuse to leave and instantly felt a sigh of relief.    We didnt talk after that and I awkwardly ran into her working at the Wendy's drive through when I was really hungry for some Wendys

15. Yep, sure did, however that is why now I ask how old someone is pre couitus :laughing:

Believe you me, she dint look 12....

Just another reason I'm damned to eternal brimstone and fire....

16. I would've left but this chick was hot AF easily a 8/10 + her sex has AMAZING.

17. That indeed is pretty gross and nasty!

Sexygirl'ssecretdevice

Shit, I know a few of those.

19. How the hell do you mistake a 12 year old??! Anyway raunchy pussy, enough said. Ive ate out a couple girls who were hot but still had nasty smelling puss, shit was in my mind for like a week after and every time I thought of it I wanted to puke lol. Diet effects that a lot.. I eat really healthy and clean, if a girl eats healthy her puss will be amazing.. if she eats standard american diet and drinks a lot.. its gonna be fuckin gross.

20. Honestly nowadays with most kids their body grows way faster then they're suppose to.  Supposedly it has to do with all the steroids/hormones in our foods that is speeding up the process.

15-17 year olds look like they're fuckin 19-21