Best pen vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by dexter969, Jun 28, 2013.

1. So i want to get a Vape, a pen one or something small and secret.
    Whats the best for Under 150$?

2. Sutra for 90 get the matte black its better than any others out there at this moment because of battery and efficiency (cloud, cloud 2.0, micro g, atmos w).  If you speak to your local shop you might be able to score one for 80.  comes with an extra atomizer for when yours is up in three weeks.  

3. Steer away from pen vaporizers, the stealth idea is cool but in all reality most pen vapes will burn your herb, have no digital temperature, and are only good for concentrates or waxes. Look up reviews you'll see many people complain about the Atmos Raw I'm not sure about other brands but I wouldn't take my chances.. I would get a DaVinci (110$ on Ebay) it's shaped like a walkie-talkie and will easily fit in your pocket, and has temperature control. If you want to fork out an extra 50$ the pax is about 200$ and is the smallest portable that produces clouds of vapor without burning your product.

4. Check out the hippy trip on ebay for like 80$ or on the main site for 120, only vape pen i have had that hasnt snapped in half in my pocket or stopped charging. Plus the coil is replaceable and super strong so you can actually push the concentrates right on it without fear. 

5. Bro wait for the zenpen there selling it in July for $99

Convection conduction
    Heats up in 5 seconds
    Designed by actual engineers who vape up
    And it's sleek as fuck

$99 bro check em out zenpen!!

If no pen look into the pax or davinci