Gus Grow Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gusenator, Jun 27, 2013.

1. #41 Garzak, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2013
    Looks great. If you don't mind me asking but what room do you grow in and how big is the room?

2. Dude! Everything looks great! The Black Russian looks to be the same pheno as mine but we will see in flower. I got a purple wreck in germ right now too. Keep up the fine work man.

3. its a basement room, tight on space. its about 3x3x5.5 for the veg room. the flower room is a 4x8x6 room. little bigger but still wish i had more height. thanks for stopping by! feel free anytime

4. Xose buddy! yeah dude im loving everything about her right now! if you get a killer pheno like mine with that purple wreck i know youll love that stuff. thanks for the kind words :wave:

5. I will sub to this I hope all goes well

6. Alright so I spent a few hours working in the flowering room it's not 4x10x6 so that'll give me more bushy room haha ill post some pics Sunday. I also put an extension fan in for the ducting and an inline fan to pull air out of the room to help regulate temperatures. And another carbon filter and fan. Later everyone! :wave:

7. so just getting to things and i had 8 clones die because the 2" foam insert were too tight on their stems and crushed them. i use a daisy 8 site cloner. my first thought was to maybe stretch the inserts using toothpicks or something. any suggestions?

8. get something cylindrical that's just big enough to carve out some of the material I would say. You would probably have to look around.

9. i ended up taping three toothpicks together and put them in ill run down and get a pic here in a minute because i forgot to when i was just there haha 

10. update for you who follow. side note i was gone for two days straight and the Da Bear2 did not like me being away. so thats why shes droopin so much. she was sad.

Veg Room
    View attachment 125696

Da Bear1
    View attachment 125697

Da Bear2 (she'll pull through)
    View attachment 125698

Purple Wreck
    View attachment 125699

G13 Haze
    <div> View attachment 125700

and last but definitely not least
    Black Russian
    <div> View attachment 125701

well thats it for right this second. ill be putting finishing touches on the flowering room tomorrow then transplanting Da Bear2 and Black russian to 10 gallons. then throwing them in the flower room!

another side note when i was gone it was for a festival in chicago, riot fest. i didnt take pics but id be happy to share how bands were with any fellow music lovers

peace everyone! have a great week :wave:

</div> 
    </div>

11. alright so im gonna do a mid week update because a couple days ago i tossed everything into the flowering room! i transplanted the Black Russian and Da Bear2 from 5 gals into 10's. the others are all still in 5's. my pump broke on my cloner so i salvaged as many as i could and packed them into dirt and made a little makeshift humidity dome for each one. ill start things off there i suppose

clones (2 Da Bear2's and 2 Black Russians, and 1 Purple Wreck
    View attachment 125990

then we got the flowering girls, which by the way im like 99.9% sure they are all 5 females

first up is Purple Wreck, stout but she will stretch a bit
    View attachment 125991

then we got G13 Haze, lanky and almost autolike (meaning one main stem and little branches here and there)
    View attachment 125994

then Da Bear1 all around nice, big broad leaves. she'll do nicely
    <div> View attachment 125993

lets see here Black Russian, soooo many tops one of the big bitches haha <3
    <div> View attachment 125992

and last but not least from IRG Da Bear2, biggest bitch in the garden at the moment and was started a week later than the rest <3 now thats what i call vigor! haha
    <div> View attachment 125995

well that about does it folks, i have a king clone 36 machine on its way now. it was too cheap to pass up. going to gift my daisy 8 site to a growmie who has never had a cloner.

peace everyone :wave:

</div> 
    </div> 
    </div>

12. ill keep this short n sweet. cloner came, seems to be working great! and update tomorrow for all of you who keep up with my thread! peace everyone. see you tomorrow :wave:

13. #53 gusenator, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    alright got a pretty decent update for you all today. my cloner came in and i now have 13 clones in their to root! woohoo! 

heres a quick shot of that edit: there are two clones per cup/dome
    View attachment 126420

alright then we get into the flowering room! 

first up tonight is the G13 Haze (not sure if ill run her again but i took cuts just in case)
    View attachment 126421

next up is Purple Wreck. smallest girl in the garden :( also the only girl right now from clone. the rest were seedlings
    View attachment 126422

then we got Da Bear1 not a single complaint, shes been a good girl since day 1
    View attachment 126423

moving to the 10 gal girls :)

Black Russian not much to say she speaks for herself
    <div> View attachment 126424

saving my favorite for last Da Bear2 (my precious) haha hoping its a killer pheno
    <div> View attachment 126425

so thats pretty much whats going on inside right now ladies and gents. now im going to give you a rare glimpse of my "guerrilla" plant thats outside. i did have to hold plants away from her while i was taking the pic. she is normally right behind some other non marijuana plants. i almost threw this cut away months ago because her mother hermied on me. over time i realized that this plant was not doing the same thing. the mom smelled like hay (garbage to me) but this little girl smells like smarties. you know the candy that almost look like mini tums lol. i cant wait for some candy harvest right around Halloween.  

Midnight Kush 
    <div> View attachment 126433

close up
    View attachment 126434

well folks that does it for me tonight. im gonna catch the new south park and pass out. im beat.

have a good week/weekend everyone! :wave:

</div> 
    </div> 
    </div>

14. hey its been awhile GC heres an update for ya

here is a clones bottom so you can see the new cloner is working great. i have 13 clones now, feels great after losing like 16.
    View attachment 126795

alright to the flower room

G13 Haze lanky stretched a ton but really only one main cola
    View attachment 126790

Purple Wreck doing exactly what i knew she'd do
    View attachment 126791

Da Bear1 great plant big strect at the flip, had to bend the tallest cola over 
    <div> View attachment 126792

alright now the big girls im just going to let them speak for themselves really

Da Bear2 also had to bend tallest cola
    <div> View attachment 126794

Black Russian
    <div> View attachment 126793

thats all for now friends. i have been super busy and dont have all that much time anymore so i will be here itll just be sporadic

have a great weekend blades :wave:

</div> 
    </div> 
    </div>

15. My brother bought me a rig and I got my hand on some wax and holy
    Hell this stuff is intense. Bed time for this guy! Haha

16. Looking good, I bet you got super high off that...

17. i really did man, first time out of a rig with wax. i love the taste and stuff but its only going to be a once a while thing for me. cant be killing my tolerance lol

18. alright lll get a full update like sunday or something. got a lot of shit going on right now. but heres a little preview and to see whats going on.

10 clones in soil! woohoo! 2 G13s, 2 Purple Wreck, 2 Da Bear1, 1 Black Russian, 1 Da Bear2, 2 Midnight kush (reveg)
    View attachment 127149

then i put a Black Russian and a Da Bear2 into 3.5 gal DWC hydro buckets
    View attachment 127150

quick look at front half of flower room. G13, Purple Wreck, and Da Bear1
    View attachment 127151

heres the back half. with Black Russian and Da Bear2
    <div> View attachment 127152

thats it for now. later on folks :wave:

</div>

19. We should have a set update day imo. Like every Sunday night. I think I'll do that. It would be cool if others did it and made sunday like Blade day.