Gus Grow Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gusenator, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Man this is looking so good!

2. thanks man, got some work to do today. raising the light, adding another carbon filter and another inline fan. then trim time! ill be busy for a few hours lol happy monday everyone! :wave:

3. :wave:  Gus

nice setup

now lurking   :D

:hide:

4. #24 gusenator, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    alright heres the close ups i promised to get! edit:the big cola is 7.5 grams, the largest on the plant
    View attachment 122511
    View attachment 122512
    View attachment 122510
    View attachment 122509
    View attachment 122513
    View attachment 122514

i did try a little sample out and its pretty decent but the flavor isnt 100% there yet, so hopefully after  nice cure i can report it tastes like it smells haha anyway just that small little update, i lst'd the purple wreck, g13 haze, and black russian. will have another update hopefully thursday maybe friday. once the lst really starts to take effect. 

peace everyone :wave:

5. Great lookin bud bro! :bongin:

6. thanks iron! now that its been curing a bit it's starting to have that better flavor, its a pretty enjoyable high too. like not a couch lock, uplifting is what id say about it

7. #27 gusenator, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013
    hey everyone i have an update to shoot out real quick here. i got the 2 da bears lst'd today. 

first up is the da bears (lst today)
    View attachment 122810

next up is the rest of the veg room. from left to right purple wreck, g13 haze, and black russian. (about a week after lst)
    View attachment 122811

now we got the flower room
    first up the small critical jack, she is small but soooo frosty. smells very strongly of pine with a hint of maybe peppermint shes about 90% cloudy so another couple weeks and shell probably be getting cut down
    View attachment 122812
    View attachment 122814

next up is the big beasty girl the second critical jack which doesnt appear to be finishing at the same time. for some reason it just keeps swelling. it has trichs but i hope they keep building up these next couple weeks.
    <div> View attachment 122813
    View attachment 122815

well thats all for now folks! take care everyone! :wave:

edit: by the way i finally got the heat back down to 73-75 for now and humidity is sitting at 50%. id like to get the temperature to a 68-70 degree room
    </div>

8. so was gonna do an update today but my long time best buddy who has since moved to florida was in town so i had to go hang out with him. he doesnt smoke so that was a tad awkward, first time i ever smoked around him. he didnt seem upset or anything. anyway we had a good time. but for sure sunday night (technically today) i will be doing another update on the veg and the couple autos. neither have met the chop yet but the small one is soo close. anyway update later

peace out

9. alright heres the update i promised.
    first up veg room

Da Bear1
    View attachment 123617

Da Bear2
    View attachment 123618

Black Russian
    View attachment 123619

G13 Haze
    <div> View attachment 123620

Purple Wreck
    <div> View attachment 123621

next the flower room

Critical Jack Herer Automatic1
    <div> View attachment 123622
    close up
    <div> View attachment 123623

Critical Jack Herer Automatic2
    <div> View attachment 123624
    close up
    <div> View attachment 123625
    hand as a size reference
    <div> View attachment 123626

the small critical jack will come down withing the next 5 days, the big one still has another week or two to go. the veg gang will go for another week two maybe then get transplanted into 5 gallons, possibly one more week veg after that, then flower. germinating 4 new beans tonight to continuously harvest. they will be critical sensi star, afrodite, strawberry cough, and violator kush. thanks for stopping by everyone

:wave: peace

</div> 
    </div> 
    </div> 
    </div> 
    </div> 
    </div> 
    </div>

10. transplanting today in fear of them being rootbound or becoming rootbound. i guess i can snap a few shots once i go back down there, or just one pic of them all together. soil.....soil.....soil ugh backpains lol 

til later :wave:

11. #31 gusenator, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
    all transplanted to 5 gallon smart pots, hopefully they take off now so i can get them flowering!
    View attachment 123679

peace

edit: starting at the back from left to right. g13 haze, da bear1, da bear2. the front row from left to right purple wreck, and black russian (loving these two alot) already ran the purple and know shes a keeper but the rest are up in the air really. if i get one of my da bears to be female i am 99.9% sure i would keep her around! 

12. alright sunday funday, time for the weekly update folks.
    we will start out in the veg room as usual

whole room shot
    View attachment 123973

Black Russian 
    View attachment 123974

Purple Wreck
    View attachment 123975

G13 Haze (note: does not like LST, Super cropping, or topping) just let it do its thing or youll end up losing a week or two
    View attachment 123976

Da Bear1
    View attachment 123977

Da Bear2
    <div> View attachment 123978

thats the veg room :) im going to give them a feeding and some cal-mag for slight magnesium deficiencies I have been noticing.

</div>

13. #33 gusenator, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2013
    alright all thats left in the flower room is the big Critical Jack Herer Automatic. she is getting stagger chopped. so ive taken a few branches already but the rest still has to finish.

whats left lol
    View attachment 123979
    budshot1
    View attachment 123980
    budshot2 (cut)
    View attachment 123981
    close up
    View attachment 123982
    and size reference with three top colas
    <div> View attachment 123983

the small one was cut on thursday and is in the second stage of drying, then will be trimmed and jarred for curing ;)

cant wait to try this out! the smell s amazing! hard to describe but itll probably show up in my grow room again sometime. thick orange pistils is something ive noticed for a little extra eye appeal. 

alright thats it for tonight! peace everyone! :wave:

</div>

14. thanks man! things are about to take off. strawberry cough, afrodite, and violator kush all hit soil today! only one left to see if it"ll throw out a taproot is the critical sensi star.
    thanks for stopping by man

15. hey fellas, sorry i didnt have time to do an update last night so ill be sure to get down there and do one today. lifes been super hectic and stressful lately and i just wish there was more time in the day. anyway some of you might think im waking up but no haha im just now going to bed. see you all tomorrow for some pics and all that jazz 

peace

16. alright i got an update for you all
    i took a break from trimming to snap some pics and post em

Black Russian
    View attachment 124512

G13 Haze
    View attachment 124513

Purple Wreck
    View attachment 124514

Da Bear1
    <div> View attachment 124515

Da Bear2
    <div> View attachment 124516

the critical jack herer automatic is some great smoke, that is what im trimming. i estimate two oz from the one big auto! very very pleased with that outcome! 

take care everyone :wave:
    back to trimming

</div> 
    </div>

17. so i know its late and most of you are in bed by now, but i myself am an insomniac and am still up. not even tired really. anyway i have all of the critical jack herer in jars curing i just wanted to share a couple pics with you all. super happy with the yield. ive never ever gotten this much off of one autoflowering plant. it totaled out at 3 oz 10 grams. so i should be set for awhile. probably not the 3 months till the next stuff is ready but itll get me through! :) the taste is still too hard for me to describe, maybe i need a more refined palate haha but it has that unmistakable "dank" flavour. super super happy

the jars (the one on the top left is the main 8.1g cola!
    View attachment 124715

close up1
    View attachment 124716
    close up2
    View attachment 124717
    close up3
    View attachment 124718

well thats all for now ill have the veg room update for monday, i did FIM a few of them yesterday so we'll so how that takes. definitely didnt touch the g13 though as that plant hates being touched.

have an awesome day everyone! peace :hide:

18. alright everyone i have an update! i did FIM three of the plants and so far so good. 2-4 more tops here we go! as soon as they get growing good again ill be throwing them into the flower room! woohoo!

veg room, tried to show the height of the plants. they are in 5 gal smarties if that helps
    View attachment 124995

then we have the Black Russian love this baby
    View attachment 124996

Purple Wreck tops tops tops tops lol
    View attachment 124997

G13 Haze doing so much better now that i havent been messing with her
    View attachment 124998

Da Bear1 needs some fan leaves trimmed but doing well
    View attachment 124999

Da Bear2 love the structure this bitch is puttin out :)
    View attachment 125000

well thats all for now, i have some seeds started but i havent seen anything yet so ill post pics of those once they start rocking it out.
    Peace everyone :wave:

19. its that time of the week again blades! here we go!

Da Bear1
    View attachment 125303

Da Bear2 (like this plant structure more than the other one, probably two different phenos) saw hairs def a female :)
    View attachment 125305
    close up to see the top/FIM
    View attachment 125306

Purple Wreck going slow but shes one of my faves
    View attachment 125304

Black Russian outshining everything except the Da Bear2 height and girth wise
    <div> View attachment 125307

G13 Haze super slow growin, hopefully shes worth the pain shes been
    <div> View attachment 125308

full room shot with watering can for height reference. its a standard watering can
    <div> View attachment 125309

giving them all a nice feeding tomorrow and they should respond well.
    well folks thats all i got for now! oh i took some cuts off of things and trimmed some leaves and undercarriage. 
    peace :wave:

</div> 
    </div> 
    </div>