Gus Grow Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gusenator, Jun 27, 2013.

1. hey everybody, some of you know me some of you dont. i am gusenator. this is my first journal and will probably be my only one. itll be a few days but ill have an update soon, i just built a 4x8 room for flowering. i have a 400w(w/big kahuna) and 250w(w/easy cool 6) hps. 2 4" inline fans with carbon filters, a 4" inline fan for air intake. i will be running 4 different strains continuously, hopefully cropping out every month once i have all conditions dialed in. bare with me as this is an all new setup and room and this is the first grow in it. it may take some time to get everything adjusted the way i want it. thanks to all that stop by. peace out

• Like Like x 2
  2. #2 gusenator, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    alright so heres an update. the back half of the room is completely set up, the front half needs carbon filter/fan combo set up, the other circulation fan and an outlet :p anyway just a little update so you can see whats going on. also the plants are 3 auto pounders about 3 weeks from chop, the other 2 are critical jack herer autos that are just starting to flower so another like 7 weeks or so. anyway hope you enjoy :wave:
    View attachment 120090
    View attachment 120089

for some reason the pictures are upside down, oh well you get the gist.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Mugetsu, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    Well in that case

I'll be watching.........:laughing:  :eek:

:ph34r:

4. you're more than welcome my friend :wave: glad to have ya stop by

5. alright so i have an update. the flowering two are auto pounders the other two just starting are critical jack autos. if anyone could help me with how these are yellowing out so much thatd be great. i can stand in the grow room very comfortably (not hot) my first thought was light burn but i can literally stand under my light and not be hot... so maybe a nutrient issue? anyway heres the few pics
    View attachment 120772
    View attachment 120773
    View attachment 120774
    View attachment 120775

6. #6 Mugetsu, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
    Looks like normal cannibalization to me Gus :D :wave:

I wouldn't worry,

But,

Their age will tell all...

how old are they?

:smoke:

(I've found that Autos will cannibalize a bit quicker because of their Ruderalis genes, esp with water-only lol)

7. they are about one week possibly two from the chop, they've been going about two months from sprout. thanks for info bakugan! :wave:

8. Then you are right on track my friend,

the track to dank buds! woot! :hello:

:laughing: :smoke:

No prob man :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  9. so i spent an hour - hour and a half collecting kief from the trim and lower airy buds and am quite pleased with the outcome as this was my first go. tomorrow i shall be pressing it into hash :D so stoked to have hash from stuff i grew. its from the purple wreck which is my avi right now. well here it is i filled the jar almost halfway up!
    View attachment 121069
    View attachment 121070

• Like Like x 1
  10. subbed up. Black Ruussian is in my room right now.

11. things are just getting going in here but all are welcome, thanks for stopping by :wave:

12. #13 gusenator, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
    alright so an update for you all here, first up is the veg room girls
    View attachment 121574
    next up is the last auto pounder i have going, the other two were ready for the chop but this big one keeps throwing out more white pistils
    View attachment 121575
    View attachment 121578
    next up is the 1st critical jack herer automatic, close up is the second pic
    View attachment 121576
    View attachment 121580
    next is the other critical jack herer automatic, as you can tell i am 99% sure it is two different phones. i had to put this bitch in a 10 gal because she is growing so vigorously. also i had to bend the top over/supercrop this girl, first time occurrence for me with an auto. btw it was a freebie from i wanna say single seed centre.
    View attachment 121577
    View attachment 121579
    lastly heres a pic of the full back room in action
    <div> View attachment 121581

enjoy :wave: take it easy everyone

</div>

13. #14 gusenator, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
    so ive been busy but today i found time to cut down the last auto pounder, sadly the name is deceiving lol but on the upside it smells like fruity pebbles! i had a close friend over a few days back and i asked him to give them a smell, his immediate response was "wheres the milk?" lmao so it wasnt just me who thought fuity pebbles. anyway heres a couple shots one flash one non. ill have weight in a week or so once it drys, also will have a smoke report then with some closeups
    View attachment 121897
    View attachment 121896

later all :wave:

edit: i tried flipping that photo three separate times and grasscity is just like no fuck that i want it upside down, so sorry about that but i tried.

14. MMmmmm I love me some Fruity Pebbles. :yummy:

Looks damn good Gus. I'll take a seat and enjoy the show. :bongin: 

15. thanks iron, i have seen you around the city alot! glad to have such a knowledgeable grower stop by :wave:

16. alright so ive been busy all weekend but i found the hour it takes to upload everything lol alright let me go over some details first. i recently turned my second light on which raised the temps to 78-81 degrees. i am going to pick up another inline fan and an extension fan for the duct work, which will hopefully lower the temps. this is a new room so this first run is basically dialing in conditions so please bare with me as i work the kinks out. secondly the light is at its max height due to hanging issues. will be resolved tomorrow so my babe doesnt get burned... more. humidity is finally down to about 45-50% which is okay for me. alright lets start this picture show lol by the way everything is very close to lst time ;) things are gonna start flowing smoother
    first up is the veg room
    purple wreck clone reveg successful 
    View attachment 122334
    next up is da bear1
    View attachment 122335
    da bear2
    <div> View attachment 122336
    black russian
    <div> View attachment 122337
    g13 haze
    <div> View attachment 122338

alright heres the flowering room
    <div> View attachment 122341

auto jack herer1
    <div> View attachment 122339
    close up
    <div> View attachment 122340
    auto jack herer2 (the beast)
    <div> View attachment 122342
    close ups
    <div> View attachment 122343
    View attachment 122344

alright thats all for now folks! have a pleasant day! oh ill be trimming the auto pounder for jars tomorrow :)

peace
    </div> 
    </div> 
    </div> 
    </div> 
    </div> 
    </div> 
    </div> 
    </div>

17. #18 Mugetsu, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
    Nice update Gus, man that Jack looks amazing! :metal: :ey: :yummy:

Keep up the good work my friend :D :wave:

:smoke:

18. thanks man, im really emjoying the two different phenos side by side. i had no idea that one would get so big! absolutely love her :)

thanks for stopping by man :smoke:

19. No problemo, you deserve it! :D

Plus, that is a great picture, super sugary! :yummy:

Mmmmm good......:laughing:

:hippie: