Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Jun 24, 2013.

1. #1 Rootsphere_Farms, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
    A few dispensaries I've been looking into have REALLY large price gaps between the same strains. 
    One is selling 1 Ounce of Sour Diesel for $180, 1 Ounce of Sour Diesel from another place it is $260, why are the prices so different?

The $180 an ounce for Sour Diesel seems like an insane deal to me, but I don't understand why it's so low compared to everyone else?

2. Quality, they lower the price to attract more people.. Simple business stategedy

3. that 280 one must be fire. 

4. They probably just bought the Sour D off of a different grower for cheaper.

5. Strain doesnt matter. I have had sour d that got me fucked up. I have had sour d that was just okay.

Dispensaries price based on quality. Not name.

Also it could be possible that the dispensary thats selling it for 180 grows it in house. Or they simply.have better prices

6. Indoor outdoor.
    The club I had in town had all outdoor 125. All indoor 225. Didn't matter the name.

7. I don't think it matters whether indoor or outdoor but I may be wrong. It's probably just quality. Some weed is simply grown better and more care was taken of the plant. It's a plant that grows more potent buds that get you higher if you take care of it well and nurture it. Beautiful harmony.

8. #9 Sgtstadanko707, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
    Yes indoor and outdoor make a difference. So by your logic if I grow the same strains Indoor as I do outdoor they will
    Come out the same( I do this), wrong. All indoor is marked up at lest 1k more a pound than outdoor. If you are really good you can pass you outdoor off as indoor ( what i do all the time because my shit is fire) you hit the gold mine. 1200/lb outdoor. 22-2500 for indoor. This is why there is a price difference.