My Girlfriend Fucked My Wife

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NIXXXON, Jun 20, 2013.

1. I don't see any videos either dammit...

2. blowjob sandwhich from your gf and wife...just wow

3. Damnit my phone must be broken pics aren't loading.

Brb getting on pc.

4. fyi,

Your wife is insecure because 
    a) you work with this woman and she is going to wonder what you two do/talk about now at work. (hence, why you don't involve work people in marriages)

b) you finished with this woman and didn't fuck your wife. how do you think she's going to feel?  yes, she may have been involved telling you what to do and playing with her clit.....but i can tell you personally it's not always easy watching your husband fuck another woman (go ahead and ask any man why they don't want to watch their wife fuck another man). 

5. Why do I have a feeling OP's wife is gonna bring her boyfriend from work into the mix?

6. #27 SwichOne, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    This thread just makes my life seem really boring.

7. #29 Greenunit, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    Lady-boner.

I had a threesome with my girlfriend and another girl, that was a good time.
    Congrats! But make sure you all talk it out and understand what you want out of the situation, otherwise things could go south very quickly :bolt:

8. That's hot. 

9. This is just very odd that's all I can interpret this as and I read this a plethora of times and it's just so odd, so odd...

10. I wanna ask if you're white or black but you might be otherwise so what nationality are your mates and yourself?

11. That too weird for me... So no more comments...

12. #35 mandrin13, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    Ask yourself how you will feel when your girl tells you shes fucking someone behind your back.  Are you gonna join in and bang him??

13. That's tight.
    Keep fucking both of them if they're cool with it.

14. pics or it didn't happen.

If you upload pics that prove me wrong, then you are a Goddamn boss op.

You must be the floor manager at your job

15. Never been in this situation myself :(

But my best friend actually had a very similar situation, except it was a college thing. The rules need to be clear. Talk to your wife about it. She comes before the girlfriend, right? If you have any doubt about that, you need to talk to the girlfriend. See where she's at. Is she just in it for the awesome sex, or is she looking for more?

"Makes me feel young again" implies a sizable age difference, so keep that in mind if you feel like you're starting to become disinterested in the wife for the gf.. a young hot thing is awesome, but not necessarily as lasting as your wife. That being said, security is an illusion.. it's all up to you and the wife&gf.

Keeping them happy is easy - just have lots of sex! :p But sallylou is right - don't forget that while you're in your current situation, you should still give your wife more attention. The gf is the main event when everyone's involved, but when you wake up and just start fucking her and leaving your wife out of the mix.. Idk, in that situation I could see her acting encouraging and into it to keep you happy. But it does play on her insecurities, especially since you didn't involve her at all. She had to involve herself.. and she was nice enough to do it in a non-intrusive way.

Do something special for your wife to show her that she's still your #1 :)

16. Talk to wife 1 on 1 about it

Be honest with her and tell her to be honest

Communication is #1

17. Sir, I envy you.