Zenpen Portable Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by zenpen, Jun 18, 2013.

I'm kind of skeptical about the price, zenpen. What materials are you implementing?

2. #62 OnBreak, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2013
    They make their material out of medical grade brass... I think it's the internal parts that are medical grade brass for and external is stainless steel

It's on their site and Facebook if you wanna double check but I'm positive and high as fuck lol

3. Does anyone know how much material can be loaded at one time, or perhaps how many hits per load?

About .2-.3 grams of material can be used.

Thanks. I guess what I am asking is about the efficiency of the device. I am a long-time, everyday user. I always wonder how often I have to pack these things.

6. This needs to come out already. This would be perfect for me

7. What kind of warranty is being offered?

8. YEAHHHHH

[​IMG]

I really hope ZenPen isnt one of those companies that takes your money, makes a shitty product, then runs. We have been seeing a lot of that lately.  

9. If you listen to the interview on their website they address this, saying that the industry standard now is lifetime warranty and they intend to follow that.
    Interesting interview, a bit long though.

I'm starting to get a little skeptical. August is almost over...

10. Life time warranty is amazing if you ask me

And yes it is getting to that time but remember they are a new company they're stil starting out small and it takes time and last minute things pop up here and there all the time.

I'm actually in the process of pitching a tv show me and my buddy have been working on it for the past while and trying to kickstart our production company and man it takes time esp when your small and not making any money you still have to find work to make money do odd jobs work out details for the business ideas write grants... Work on stuff ... Set appointments... And still function a normal social life

I really hope they are legit tho lol

11. I must have stopped listening to it before they mentioned it. 

They haven't started preorders or taking peoples money yet.  Whats to be skeptical about? 

13. same here

14. Skeptical that its ever gonna come out...

Skeptical that its actually gonna work...

15. Patience bro. They're a new company starting out small, probably with minimum personnel. They have to deal with every little thing.

16. Patience is cool and all but they really should have some kind of video of it in use by now.

I don't blame them. They probably could have pushed it to get it released and you very well might have bought an inferior product. They should make a video/release the product when it is the product they feel it should be.

18. Im not even talking about the release. Im just talking about a working prototype to show people that it does vaporize.

The design may not be perfected yet. Imo, I don't think they should show a product that isn't 100%. You've seen pictures that shows they are working on it. My .02

20. I guess my point is that they severely jumped the gun in advertising this product. From the progress they have shown I doubt that they ever even started working on a prototype before they released their design. It may just be me but the way they have handled it has made me lose the excitement I had for the product.