Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Do You Stay High For?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by topdog82, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Lets say you had 1-2 bowls to yourself. Or a joint. How long does ypur high last? My tolerance has yet to go up and it gets problematic. Before i would stay high for 45-1 hour max. After a long vacation i have a couple hits to myself and stay high for 3-4. Really crazy how tolerance makes such a difference...

Anyways, how about you guys

2. I peak for 1-2 hours and have a good afterglow for maybe another 1-2 hours

• Like Like x 8
  3. An hour or two, now that my tolerance is getting higher again. I prefer this. Hate getting too high these days, as now I just get panic attacks for the first 15-30 mins if I smoke too much at once. After that it's great.

4. Werd werd. Low tolerance sucks dick

5. 1-2 bowls would probably have me high for around 2 hours.

6. Low tolerance is the best thing since sliced bread

• Like Like x 9
  7. LOLLL you would think...wouldn't ya? I just get burnt out and high as fuck from a couple pulls. Imagine having a sip of beer and then blacking out? In theory it is great. But it stops you from enjoying the drug completely... :/

• Like Like x 1
  8. [quote data-cid='18221875' name='topdog82' timestamp='1371440101' post='18221875']

[/quote]
    LOLLL you would think...wouldn't ya? I just get burnt out and high as fuck from a couple pulls. Imagine having a sip of beer and then blacking out? In theory it is great. But it stops you from enjoying the drug completely... :/
    [/quote]
    Tripping is fantastic on bud dude fuck you mean? I shoot for level ten man cloud 9. Enjoys the bud so much more. I hate buzzes because I hate wishing to be higher. That's why I love low tolerance. Too bad I can't take a tbreak :angry:

9. Tripping is fantastic on bud dude fuck you mean? I shoot for level ten man cloud 9. Enjoys the bud so much more. I hate buzzes because I hate wishing to be higher. That's why I love low tolerance. Too bad I can't take a tbreak :angry:

[/QUOTE] 

Tripping is fantastic on bud dude fuck you mean? I shoot for level ten man cloud 9. Enjoys the bud so much more. I hate buzzes because I hate wishing to be higher. That's why I love low tolerance. Too bad I can't take a tbreak :angry:

[/QUOTE]LOL if only we could trade toleracnes hahaha

10. If I rip about 3-4 bowls on a bong I'll be high for about 2 hours and feel like I'm floating for the next few hours then fall asleep. Whereas if I smoke a joint I'll be high for 45 mins-1 hour but after peak its just a buzz

11. 10 years ago id smoke a bowl or 2 and ill be high for 3 to 4 hours.  just wrecked.  now days its about an hour.  tops.

12. I kind of want that tolerance. I feel that it lets you smoke and not burnout. Also, you can smoke and then be ready to do other things in the day soon after

13. I stay high for about 45 minutes to an hour. It's been getting a little longer recently, as I cut back the smoking to twice a day. There are definitely benefits to having a high tolerance, you can run around and get shit done, you don't get burnt out easily at all, etc. But the drawbacks get annoying, like not being able to smoke mids.

When I was dabbing heavy a few months ago, I almost stopped getting high off of flowers completely.

14. #14 smashx420, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    I must have a ridiculously low tolerance because a bowl for me lasts 3 hours with another 2 of afterglow.  Never smoked 2 bowls because after the first hit or two of the second bowl, I can't take another because I can't figure it out lol.

15. Depends on the potency of the bud, tolerance, and how much i smoked.

Could be from 1-2 hours of peak high or 3-4 hours.

Yeah I am waiting till summer break. I will dab myself brainless to raise my tolerance. Up until then, smoking is a 6 hour process and I am always foggy

High tolerance removes the foggy aspect too. Obviously I am slowwhen high. But after an hour I used to be pretty clear headed

17. Like 45min-hour after that I get burnt out and have to burn again.

18. look been smokin since i made my account... 8 years ago.. 3-4 hits off a pipe im stoned for 2 hours.... and my tolerance dont mean shit.. what is u smokin, man that aint potent?

19. some times i want that low tolerance at night so i can smoke a few bowls and just be done till i pass out and i like that low tolerance so i can blaze one when i wake up and be good for an hour before i go to work.  makes the day seem a little bit brighter.

20. man ive been stuck on this dank for like 6 years... never noticed any tolerance... UMM EVER THOUGHT OF MOVIN ON TO HASH or EDIBLES? LOL..