Whats Your Dream Build/project? Somewhat Realistic ;)

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Deleted member 97913, Jun 9, 2013.

1. I'd lop off my left nut with a rusty butter knife or give up my first born child for a '69 GTO any day if the week! Haha

2. a 9K+ rpm Honda B16/18 engine, forged everything inside. then slip it into an EK/EG hatch. prefer ek. no pwer steering, just A/C, cuz my girl rides too.

3. Currently have a bone stock 95 camaro. Would love to put a brand new 350 in it, superchager, chip it and a bunch of other shit. Buying a house first though.

4. Made me think of this....

Attached Files:

5. lol, I bought mine 4 months ago on impulse. Couldn't turn it down, it was a great deal on my end.

6. Like any good stoner would start the topic with..." Well I'm not a mechanic or anything." Lol, love it.

7. I really regret selling my lifted impreza. I had just swapped in a dual range trans from a GL and welded the rear end. It was crazy fun but I kept breaking it and didnt have money to keep dumping into it. (mine was the one on the right). So my dream car would be a smaller version of this, maybe 3 inch lift instead of 6" and wrx swapped.
    [​IMG]

8. Dude!!
    Those are sweet!! I didn't know you could lift those.... Don't think I've ever seen it done... How is the 4WD system?
    What did you keep breaking? Maybe thats why I've never seen it done.. .They're too fragile for serious off-roading??

9. I'd love to do a full strip down and rebuild on a early/mid 60's VW or Vanagon.

10. They are somewhat fragile, some people have better luck than I did. Just got too damn expensive buying axles, wheel bearings and ball joints all the time. It was fun as hell when it was running right though!

11. If i could have a build going right now i would build my daily driver 04 infiniti g35. Turbo or supercharger is the big question though? Ive been looking into them way to much here lately.

straight pipe all the way back
    turbo or sc?????
    20x9 f/20x12r wheels
    adjustable coils
    fat ass fmic

all would be nice but would cost more than i have in the car itself.

12. My dream build would probably have to be an R32 Skyline running 600-850bhp.

Overall I'd possibly prefer to spend that money and then some on a Ferrari 360 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. 2016 m6.
    twin turbo
    Some kind of 200 lb torque electric motor enabling awd.
    I'd want it around 800 horse 750 tq. With the option of fwd awd to rwd, and drive settings like granny auto and full crazy (that'll disengage exhaust teehee).

I'm sure it's possible

14. #194 mercinariesgtr, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
    I would never do this because its way too involved and not really my thing but after reading this post^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i was thinking and putting an electric motor in each front wheel of my aw11 with lsd rear(which i have already) would be sweet. The frunk is completely open and pretty deep, i would say you could put three 30 racks in there without the spare, at least two. With the right software you could use it to tq vector and shit, turn them off for teh skiddzzz and prob be in at under 3klbs.

On another note, lucky for me i have some "dream" builds already. heres an exhaust y pipe or what ever you want to call it for the e36. thats all 3 inch piping.

Attached Files:

15. very nice dude. never seen any of the newer subarus modded like that. i'm looking for a chassis to swap this stuff over (body is way too soft now):

[​IMG]

16. Since the title called for something somewhat realistic.
    I'd love to own a nice 98-02 Camaro with the LS1. Ideally black with a tan interior and a slick top (not a huge fan of the T), either way a 6 speed and a hard top are a must. Wouldn't care to modify it too much unless I had a lot of excess cash or mechanical skill.

17. To have a car so well built and universally sound that all other vehicles stem from its basic design. Because, after all we've been making the same thing with new technology for a 100 years. It's frame able to look like a subaru to a Pontiac (lol) allowing it this kind of flexibility. Cuz we don't need new looking cars every year

18. My dream build is as follows.

2001 Audi S4

Tial 770r turbos meth injected 3.0 heads and crank, built bottom motor forged internals. I wanna push 500awhp. :)

19. 05 king ranch f350 bulletproofed and tuned lifted on 37's and a custom built flat bed

20. I don't know. Im planning on doing up a ninja 650. Hid's, under glow, white frame and rims and a paint job.....

Other then that a moded 03 Buick rondevous. Lowered with sport suspension and a engine swap. along with a rear tailgate mod( owners know the tail gate is a pain In the ass. Since it's opened only via the remote)