Vagina With No Smell Or Taste?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chills, Jun 2, 2013.

I wouldn't know either. They would be my grandkids' age.

2. What's the fun in no smell or taste?

• Like Like x 3
  3. she's a pod person

4. Well look at it this way, once you get past the smell you got it licked. See no worries.

5. #25 Jammin Greenz, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    That's weird because the only pussy I've been orally intimate with, had a disticnt taste; It tasted great and smelled good too, most of time, granted that she didn't sleep with my man mayonaisse inside of her. Nevertheless I couldn't really explain how turned on I was by her scent, she thought I was weird, which I am giggity. But every girl I've been with had a scent, but none of them smelled bad, thank allah.

• Like Like x 1
    The scent is supposed to turn us on, in a very primal way.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's why I love a good man smell. Not like, haven't showered in 3 days man smell. Just normal, every day man smell.

• Like Like x 3
  8. protip-  A vagina with no odor is a clean vagina.

Welcome to the real world.

I've had bitches tell me that. I didn't think I had any smell, but we do. Like if I get up before her, she would lay on my pillow soaking up my dead testosterone cells I guess, lol.

If all the women swimmers had no odor, the fish would taste like chicken! :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Doesn't the natural bacteria or whatev in the vagina have a smell. If a woman cleans it out she can actually fuck up her pussy worse.

• Like Like x 1
    I tend to agree with that.

13. Correct. Cleaning it to much will throw off a woman's pH balance making her stinky, not odorless. Lol.

14. yeah agree... but a girl should stay as clean as possible on the outside. never too clean for that.  I like the feminine cleaning stuff they sell. Just be careful with inside... 

15. Oh if course, every woman should wash themselves but only with feminine wash like summers eve because its made to clean a woman without messing her up. You also should never rub any lotions down there either. I'm big on lotion and use it 3x a day but never near my coochie! Be clean, but never too clean! Wash once a day in the shower with products made for down there! Summers eve isn't just for women with infections like some people think lol

16. #36 The3amJunkie, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    I have had a girlfriend just liked this.. I didn't mind at all. I think it was because she was REALLY HEALTHY, worked out a lot and did a lot of cardio. Very clean also, loved her!

I miss those days of flckin that bean with my tongue.. :(

• Like Like x 1
  17. Depending on what I've been eating I have no taste... or very little. I was dating a guy and he asked if I could make it have a taste. If I eat fruits Im sweet... If I haven't been eating much and Ive been drinking a lot of water I'll have no taste.

18. It's normal I guess. My girlfriends vagina can go from having no taste, to having a nice tangy bite to it, or just straight up tasting like vagina. 

19. Yeah, I feel it varies from day to day.

20. Fucked her twice last night in an hour really hard.  I finally got the smell on my fingers and cock.  It was really faint, though.  She is really clean.  She takes good care of herself.