Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im A Daily Smoker Who Needs To Pass A Drug Test In Two Weeks Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by livinlifelikeastoner, Jun 1, 2013.

1. I have a test on Thursday next week and I've already got my game plan set up. I've been taking creatine twice a day since Tuesday to build my levels up so when I dilute it won't be suspicious (note this will only work usually if you look like you're big on lifting which I am, as they're gonna ask you why your levels are so high). The night before I'm gonna eat a shit ton of plain spaghetti and bread to create new fat which will cover up old fat with THC in it temporarily. I'm also gonna take a small dose of creatine again. The morning of, I'm drinking 2 gatorades an hour before to give it weight. According to everything I've put together it'll work

2. Just keep up with the water and throw in some exercise. I passed a lab test in a week, from gallons of water and running, when I was smoking daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. i used the substitution method a few weeks ago. its easier, and you never have to stop smoking. i went into the place a bit high and still passed with flying colors. just put some of my friends pee in a condom, put that condom in a condom and put the whole thing in some coffee right before i walked in. once it was warm enough ( took about 2-3 minutes) i attached it to the inside of my jeans and went in.     

4. I have personally passed with a detox drink and a 5 day smoking break.  Most of those drinks are just a heavy dose of vitamin B.  Drink a ton of water the night before and expel when you wake up.  Eat the pills about 4 hours before and go to the bathroom at least another 2 times before the test and you will be golden.

5. soooo i have a test for corrections (working in jails),and ive been a daiiiiily user, should i just get somene elses piss? ive heard that test for these kinds of jobs really look for any kind of detox drink

6. #26 Ruby210x, May 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
    :)

7. I would have suggested quit smoking and become an alcoholic, but the suggestions of b vitamins and salt seems slightly better

8. honestly man..dont even fuck around with getting clean.  i mean you can if you want but still...use some synthetic urine.  its worked for me as well as others I know.

9. synthetic ...

10. Maybee if ur trying to get a job with the state and I even doubt that pee doesn't get sent to labs unless u fail it on site and u tell them to because it's wrong the only place that I know of that u just simply cannot smoke is the oil refinerys and they test hair 3 months back lol

11. I have the same question but i don't want a 24hr method I want good remedies to cleaning your system while u aren't smoking weed for the 2 weeks I have 17 days to pass a ua and I smoked my last bowl today what can I do to make sure I push all off it out over time so in 17 days I'm in the clear also I have smoked for 8 years now I have quit 5 or different times for 2 or three months a peice for work reasons so I have never ran into this problem anybody with a good answer please need help

12. Ok I found quite a few jobs that do lab testing so kinda Wong but I mean those are all careers that u will be getting random Ua s for something u should probably just drop smoking weed for cuz u have a family

13. No matter what you do, 2 weeks is tough for a heavy smoker to get clean. If you can delay it by any means, I certainly would.

As it is said in China, in English: Rots of ruck!

14. Ok so this is a true story. I've been a mid-level smoker for 2 years. After finally being offered a job at the place I'd hoped for, I immediately found at that I needed to pass a drug screen. I'm usually a goody two shoes, having been an asshole teachers pet my entire life meaning..... I f r e a k e d out cause I didn't want to FAIL!!! . Anyways, To put this in perspective this was Tuesday morning, and I hadn't smoked since the night before. So, I contacted every smoking buddy I knew and asked them their secret tips and tricks as well as searched the Internet for clues. Needless to say, there was a lot of research (and luck) put into this.

My week went as follows: immediately after the fact, I began chugging water and texting people. Also, I lightened up my meals to include lots of veggies, a small protein, and only a few carbs (but the night before I ate the best cheesiest fuckin enchiladas ever ). On top of this I began eating more often and in smaller amounts to keep my metabolism going. Although I lost my appetite for the time, I stuck to bland food and could get everything down all right. These eating habits continued until the day of the drug test, Friday. On Wednesday (1 day after finding out), I started the morning by drinking lukewarm lemon water (1/2-1 lemon of juice per glass of water) and fuckin Rice Krispies. I continued to drink drink drink water, I was beginning to pee every 1-2 hours. That evening, I bought a marijuana test kit from Walgreens, an herb detox pill, B vitamins (I got a super blend from Harris teeter with lots of niacin and riboflavin which increase metabolism and help color the pee (it will look radioactive at times!!!)), and no sugar added cranberry juice. I began the detox and vitamins that evening and continued drinking water. I also took zzquil to help me sleep. On Thursday I had more lemon water in the morning, as well as a tall glass of cranberry juice. Also, make sure to always eat breakfast! I know it's tempting to skip but this is not the time to skip meals! I took my vitamins and detox, and simply kept drinking water and peeing. I'm sure y'all know that. Although I was not able to exercise after a leg injury, I will highly recommend you do as it increases your chances by losing some body fat and SWEATING! on Thursday I did some core stuff which got me sweating, but that's all. I still think it helped. Thursday night, I took my pills, drank my water, and took my zzquil and that was that. On Friday, the day of my drug test, I drank water, lemon juice, and cranberry juice, took my pills blah blah. I peed 3 times, and then I tried out my marijuana drug test. After a nervous, jittery 10 mins, I found out I tested negative! Woohoo! So, I ate some food, drank a ton of water, and went to take my official drug test. Now, it wasn't until after the test that I realized how common it is to dilute your urine to a point that the analyst can tell, mostly through specific gravity readings. I say this to emphasize the importance of eating before the drug test so there is enough "stuff" in ur urine so it isn't just pure water. Anyway, I spent the entire weekend nervous about the whole thing, and found out on Monday that I passed! What a lucky duck! So in total it only took 3.5 days to pass this test! I must add that I have physiology on my side as I always had a quick metabolism and am only 145lbs 5'8". However, I do encourage you to do your own research and figure out a plan best suited for you!

In total I spent around $45 for everything, but that's cause I'm kind of a cheapskate. If you think you need to splurge, this is the time to do it because the better the product is, the better your chances are! Also, read reviews if you can!

TLDR; Drink a ton of water so you pee at least every hour. Drink lemon water and cranberry juice. Eat small portions often, and try to eliminate greasy, salty foods. Take herb detox pills and b vitamins. And always push the test back as far as you can!!!

15. Cranberry juice will work in under 24 hours because it's loaded with anti oxidants and that's what flushes your kidneys and all the toxins out

Kevieboys family adventure grow

16. Thanks for the story, but you prolly should've made a new thread instead of necroing a three-year-old thread to tell us about it...