Anyone Who Discredits Miricle Gro...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by leodicapario, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. made my own soil with mostly brown oak leaf mulch, veggie/fruit discards(onions. potato skins, watermelon skins,, tea/bags grounds, coffee/filters grounds, and brown paper sacks in the rotating mulch maker.

2. #42 leodicapario, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    something similar to this.. over a few years actually...

Attached Files:

3. To all the BS and what not 20years ago the best weed around was grown with MG for nutes

4. Annnd then people discovered a better way to grow, the weed now is better than it was 20 years ago, and that's the proof. :bongin:

5. I'm with ya hillbilly but I gotta to say this gent has a point

6. had this discussion with my brother.he is a miracle grow dude.at the end of the year all said and done. his bud looks good,smells good,1st hit tastes good on inhale. then tastes chemical like and shitty on exhale. then all the rest of the hits tastes like shit? (harsh)

i grow 100 percent organic. fox farm or a very similar organic soil. and yes use fish emulsion alaska 5-1-1 available at lowes hardware store. feed nutes maybe every 2 weeks more like every 3 or 4 weeks. end result is my bud looks good,tastes fruity,smells good, and smokes good to the last hit.

and if growth chemicals and hormones make your plants grow big and taste bad and all that then what does it do to a body? ive even noticed at the dispensaries that most everything that has been sun grow tastes better than any indoor chemical pumped up reefer. know what i'm sayin? also miracle grow is for people who don't know how to grow reefer. hence the name"miracle grow". sorry all you miracle grow lovers. hahahaha

7. LOLing at all the rocket science growers. If my plant was dying, and all I had was MG to save it, I'd use the MG to save it. And i'd smoke that shit right up. You, on the other hand, would have no weed, and would be begging me for a hit. I would say "nope! this was grown with miracle grow, and you dont like miracle grow so go grow your own oraganic. Have fun feinding suckah!""

8. No shit it will grow. It's a weed that you gave plant food to. What did you exspect to happen. As you can see what rd my friend is posting is just the tip
    Of the ice berg. If you would do a little research you would see that this topic has been beaten do death not just in this site but any mj site and for that matter all over the Internet . So then for you to come on here and really try to start a thread boasting how great mg is gtfo. Do a little research before you talk out of your ass. And yes you have no idea if your really no idea what's going on

9. Lol. Feinding. We grow plants that produce more weight than you will smoke in a life time. And ohh by the way. It's all organic.

10. I've been following the posts on this thread. My last plant I used MG, it died. :cry:

If MG is the ONLY thing you have then okay, but there's a plethora of other things that could be bought at your local hardware store/nursery that would be way better. I find that MG doesn't hurt MJ plants right away, it actually looks the opposite, but as time progresses I feel like MG takes a toll in MJ.

My opinion, I wouldn't use it. But you have to play the cards you are dealt I suppose. 

11. And the fact that all us organic growers up here in NorCal take care of each other and spread love we never let a homie go hungry

12. #52 tnh, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    Lmao all your posts are like this..

" if my plant blah blah blah"
    "what if blah blah blah"

A emergency situation is different than using it because it grew good bud 20 years ago. Fact of the matter is 99% of quality growers wouldn't have MG on hand, because they never use it. Well maybe if the wife needs something for the rose bushes..... :bolt:

@op, update us on the plant later I've seen multiple threads over the years just like this and within the next few weeks or at harvest you WILL notice MG effects..

13. I don't even put that stuff on her roses. I just throw some cow shit on them.

14. Yes, I agree. If i was growing to win a high times cannabis cup, then i would stay the hell away from MG or any chemmys. But I am not that way anymore. I just want to smoke some dope and get high. MG or no mg, spark it up!! Does not mean that I will smoke moldy, bug infested bud rotted gurilla grown swag. But I will smoke the miracle grown shit that i have in my backyard. And all my friends like what i grow every year.

15. haha.

And how do you intend to flush out the fertilizer  before you harvest?

[​IMG]

16. ^^^ lol. That should be the MG meme for this site

It doesn't prove anything scientifically. Causality has to be proven. Without this simple concept we would still be living in caves. (I still am, but that's another story)

If "A" and "B" happen together, you cannot assume that "A" caused "B". There could be a connection, there could be no connection whatsoever. There could be any of several other factors that are causing "B". As for pot, I would bet that selective breeding is the biggest reason it is better now than it was decades ago.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causality

18. Its like watching a car crash in slow motion inhere. Go smokeyour chemmies dan fine by me. And Lol at us runningout of weed I grow 7 pound trees son. Go home.

19. It doesn't prove anything scientifically. Causality has to be proven. Without this simple concept we would still be living in caves. (I still am, but that's another story)

If "A" and "B" happen together, you cannot assume that "A" caused "B". There could be a connection, there could be no connection whatsoever. There could be any of several other factors that are causing "B". As for pot, I would bet that selective breeding is the biggest reason it is better now than it was decades ago.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causality
    </blockquote>
    It's not the whole proof but it's part of the proof, people's techniques is part of it too. But it's definitely part of it..

Do you have any evidence for it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.