Los Angeles Expos?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Business Conferences and Trade Shows' started by MedicalShoutout, May 24, 2013.

1. Whens the next one? Im in the LA Area! let me know! I know theres like hemp con and stuff but there stuff like the secret cup. im trying to go to that haha.

2. Yea I'm curious about that too. I always hear about these conventions after they happened.

Sent from my C6522N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 Old School Smoker, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    You missed it.

The Secret Cup Hits Los Angeles For 1st Hash Competition of 2014!  2
    BY <span style="margin:0px;font-family:inherit;">BARRY BARD </span>ON <span style="margin:0px;font-family:inherit;">MARCH 19, 2014</span>MARIJUANA NEWS
    <div style="margin:0px 0px -1.857em;font-size:12px;font-family:inherit;color:rgb(61,61,61);">Now in its third year, the world's premier hash tournament, The Secret Cup, will launch its 2014 series of events in Los Angeles this weekend. As usual, the event promises to pit Southern California's finest hash makers–from BHOMB to TERPX–in a competition bursting with BHO and THC.
    Aptly dubbed the “Kumate of Hash” after the film Bloodsport, there won't be any wounds opened at this event–only a fair share of coughing. A blind, anonymous judging period will take place leading up to the event, and the winner will be awarded the coveted belt only through the votes of his (or her!) peers.
    In addition to dabs on dabs…on dabs, Marlon Asher will be performing, and there will be live glass-blowing and over 30 vendors holding it down at the event. Weedmaps will be in the house, and it promises to be the place for Los Angeles' true heads to kick it this weekend.
    \n\n\n

</div>

4. There is a MMJ farmers market in East L.A. It is held where there is a MMJ lounge and you can smoke in the lounge. But East L.A. is sketch. I seem to keep 1 eye over my shoulder while there.

Snoop Lion has thrown 420 parties in his mansion, but last year, the po po said no.

I'll keep an eye open for you and post some stuff if I find anything.

Tommy Chong will be in woodland hills this month. I forgot why lol, but i read up on that.

5. I totally agree with you and I believe that your post is excellent!!

6. I know this thread is a bit old but I was wondering if any of you had any info on how I could keep up on MMJ events in the LA area?

• Like Like x 1
  7. ..word?

• Like Like x 1