Most Annoying/worst People Youve Smoked With

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bluedynamite, May 18, 2013.

1. My friend's boyfriend which is her husband now... It was his 3rd time to smoke and he just asks some annoying questions every after puffing. So I told my friend never to bring him again if we smoke together... They both decided to stopped. Lol!

2. girls who are always happy and excited for no fucking reason

• Like Like x 1
  3. At after-parties with loads of randoms who are off their face on (very shit + impure) derivatives from the coca plant, while I'm just wanting to enjoy my come down and chill with a few spliffs n friends. Gah!

4. Got a friend who when he eats something of mine say a bag of chips, he finishes the whole bag. Sometimes he doesn't even ask me if he can grab something to eat and just goes and eats my food. Pisses me off a little because 1. I wanted to eat that god damnit and didn't want to have it all gone in one night and 2. It might not even be mine so fucking ask me first

I've brought it up with him but he did it again last time we smoked he just went up to my kitchen and ate a whole bag of chips. I'm about to fucking deny him any of my food lol

5. Relating to Dave Chappelle here, I hate the people that start throwing their life story on you after you get high. It's like "damn I'm smoking to get away from all that, I don't need you laying this shit on me."

Reading all these posts made me realize that my circle is a damn good circle. We have a pretty balanced system going down.

Also, the people that hog the music selection bother me. My old roommate would be like "I HAVE to show you some songs! they'll be great to smoke to" in MY car. On top of the fact that it was shitty music I didn't want to hear, he wouldn't let me play a song until we had heard like half the album....and by then we were already to our predetermined location. Like fuck...my car, I should get first dibs on music.

6. I smoked wit these rat ass twins n one of they girlfriends. The twins got loud n annoyin n the girlfriend ended up fallin over right after I lit the second blunt. She gets up n says "we smoking that other one right?" -_- no, bitch u ain't smokin shit

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I have this friend who I often smoke with. After getting stoned he would just sit down and nothing, I'm talking hours he would just sit like a statue and it freaked me out but I'm used to it now. When he does that I just put on earphones and listen to loud music..

8. My buddy's gf she all ways is like hey you should pack one. They never have bud an once the bowl is gone they don't wana chill any more .I'm.putting my foot down soon you matching or I aint packibg.

9.  People who ask you to google shit/look up music/youtube videos on your phone right after you're baked and chill music is playing.

10. people who ask me a bunch of questions.  i just like to kick back and chill when i'm high, i dont need you asking me what the definition of
    a word is or whether you should try to take harder classes next semester.

anyone ever tried to explain calculus to people who stopped their math career at algebra while really high?  shit is not fun.

11. I habent had too many bad people, except for recently, when I invite this guy, my neighbor and used to be my pretty good friend, and I smoke him out, this is the THIRD time I've smoked him out and he hasn't once asked me to hang out, or match my bowls. This most recent time, he comes over, we smoke for like 20 minutes, we sit there for 10 minutes, and then he says he's hungry. I didn't offer him food, because the last time I offered him food, being a good hostess, he ATE ALL MY FOOD! All of my food! So I didn't offer him this time. So what does he do? He goes home. I get him high, and he leaves. I felt like such a loser! Ha! Last time that I invite him over!

12. People who chat large ammounts of shit and talk about their problems when i'm really baked.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I smoked with this black guy I'm just gunna say his name is bash but this dude was the worst person to smoke with first off all dudes trying to get Monday and he didn't pay for any bud and its not his piece. This dude is fucken like trying to grab the bong on of people's hands mid rip like wtf?! Ad to make it worse he's torching the fucken bowl ! Like when he clears it he would take the slide out and have this shit above his fucken head like an idiot me and my friend where just like wtf is this nig doing... This dude wants to be known for smoking but he's a straight fucken amateur on levels I can't even describe like he buys mids for like 20 bucks and this dudes like yo got dank im like no u have dirt bud. And anyway we continue the night and this dude decides to roll a blunt he's like yo bruh i roll fat ass nice blunts like man I'm blunt rolling god and I'm just like maybe this kid can roll so he rolls with his bud def. not mine lmfao and he rolls the shittest looking blunt Man this shit was loose soggy and looking like a retarder blind kid with Terrats just rolled it me he was like man this shits nice me and my friend just look at each other and just get this look on our face like god help this dude. We proceed to smoke this blunt and this kids fucken high beyond this planet he's pulling while he's laughing and shit and weeds falling out the blunt I ripped that shit once and got more air that smoke me and my friend got up and let him finish his retard blunt. To make it whose when he smokes he turns into this weird ass fucken creep fuck and tries to hit on every girl he lays his eyes on. And to Mia e it worse he turns into this socially awkward weird ass sometimes and It creeps me the fuck out this dude starts trying to fight and is shit and just acts super fucken baked every single second of his high and can't act chill to same his life long story short worst smoke Seth off my damn life ! Like after me and my friend where just like dude this dude just blew my high but we laughed bout how big of a douche he was and walked home went to our smoke spot lit lil bob got even higher talked a little and the night ended up Pretty chill

14. There was this one bitch who I used to smoke with all the time, and we'd usually just take turns smoking each other out, but then she quit her job and couldn't buy weed anymore. after that, she would just walk up to me and be like wanna blaze? And when I would ask her if she had bud she would just say, no, do you? At first I was honest with her about having some and would just go smoke with her, but after a while I would just lie and tell her I was out

15. i hate getting high with girls at parties who take one hit, and then proceed to tell their girlfriends how they "got so high last night omgz"

i also hate people who try too hard to use lingo, or "prove" how much they know about smoking

also guys that think they can freestyle rap seriously. 

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yees. Me too. Like, they've been smoking for 3 months, and they think that they know more than everyone else. Idiots. Why do they need to try so hard anyways?

17. You got raped and U.N.E.N.O.it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. High stories are great and all, but the people that get high then only talk about other times they got high get pretty old pretty quick.

19. Ppl who get pissed off and all quiet and passive aggressive. One time my mate was in one of these moods , I even heard him say to another guy there that I 'had no direction', although at the time I was doing a honours level physics degree and he didn't even have a fucking job. Fucking tool.

He asked me to get something out of his car so I went and got it, but I knew he was being a fuck. So I pretended I left his keys in the car, i could tell he expected something like that, then he said some shit like I was hopeless. So I threw the keys on the table and was like 'there's your fucking keys cockhead' don't you doubt me motherfucker.

I'm probably twice as smart as this guy and he's the clumsy one and he's treating ME like I'm a dope. Sometimes he's so dumb its fucking embarrassing and her has the nerve to judge me in front of other ppl.

20. That whole lingo thing I know a kid who just started smoking after sayying its dumb and he wont. So now he acts like he knows everything about bud,

All the time hes like I got some nice indica or that he wont even call it the name, he thinks all the stoners call thier bud indica or sativa. I told him people who smoke wont care and will think hes a faggot.

Also he has a shitty volkswagan jetta well they all are lol. but hes like they have a speical stash spot built in the car! Lol I just said good luck since most cops know that or a dog would fuck you. He claimed its smell proof..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app