Second Grow In Soil - Gdps - Bay 11 Candyland, Boms - Atomic Bomb, Dnag - La Chocolat, Posi - Critical 47, Barn - Red Cherry Berry

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by medsforme, May 18, 2013.

1. Candyland sprouted on the fourth, still waiting on the Atomic Bomb. Topped/cloned the Bay 11 and LA Chocolat yesterday as well.

Pictures in a day or so.

2. Awaiting pictures eagerly 

3. Candyland seedling pictures didn't turn out, so I'll wait until it's a week old.

IMG_3583-small.JPG
    RCB at 7 days flowering​
     ​
    IMG_3586-small.JPG
    LA Chocolat and Bay 11 several days after topping.​

I will be transplanting/moving into the flower room the LA Chocolat today, while waiting until I harvest one of the THC Bomb clones before doing the same for the Bay 11.

All three clones look wonderful, with RCB having roots coming in all direction, which means I'll have to transplant it after I take care of the LA Chocolat.

More pictures tomorrow or the next day.

4. Moved both the LA Chocolat and the Bay 11 into the flowering room today instead. The rootballs of my last two THC bombs could still fit in a 1 gallon container, so I'm going to see how these other strains do.

Planted the RCB clone as well.

5. hey bro, im subbed. i didnt even know you had another grow going on.

6. 3rd Atomic Bomb didn't pop. Going to create a second Bay 11 clone to fill the gap until I find out the gender of the second candyland seedling.

RCB has stretched to the same level as the cola basket weave canopy that the THC bomb clones create.

LA Chocolat is a few days away from stretching as far as the RCB, with Bay 11 just starting its stretch in the last day.

I've been giving all three nutes, though I'm waiting on giving the Open Sesame until the stretch is complete on each plant.

7. Looks awesome man. Along for the ride.

8. Excellent pic quality.. any chance of some thhc bomb pics today.. thinking about droppin one myself.. burn up some singles kinda thing..

one bud at a time

9. IMG_3597-small.JPG
    THC bomb to the left (see 1st grow thread), LA Chocolat up front, RCB in the back, and Bay 11 on the right. Bay 11 still has some stretching to do, but it's catching up.​

10. Setup the second Pro Grow 260 as I didn't have time over the weekend. With two 260's going at once, I can now easily do six plants at once! :metal:

11. I posted a new picture of the drying THC Bomb in my first grow thread.

12. #32 b.real, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    more light. NICE :metal:

looks like you nute burned the shit out that one plant though lol

13. ? The THC Bomb? That was because of the heat wave - it got dried out because I didn't water more frequently. Never again.

14. #34 b.real, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    downward clawing is nitrogen stress. they could have been weakened from not having any water, but that is nitrogen stress.

15. Same nutes as before. All damage was done within three days, with leaves drying out. Once I started watering every other day instead of every three days, it got better and damage stopped. I just didn't have time to trim dead leaves off.

16. Unfortunately, those crispy bastards on stuck to the rest.

Now that I have more light, I can space them all out.

17. subbed. will be watching this

18. following eagerly.

19. #40 medsforme, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    IMG_3602-small.JPG IMG_3603-small.JPG IMG_3605-small.JPG
    Red Cherry Berry at 18 days. I started giving it Open Sesame at 11 days and it has responded well.​
     ​
    IMG_3606-small.JPG IMG_3607-small.JPG
    LA Chocolat at 10 days. It got OS for the first time yesterday.​
     ​
    IMG_3608-small.JPG
    The humble Bay 11 at 10 days. Same as LA Chocolat, OS for the first time yesterday.​
     ​
    IMG_3609-small.JPG
    All the plants are pretty much under the right side Pro Grow 260, while the other 260 takes care of the THC Bomb at close range ~6 inches. So far, no bleaching.​