Second Grow In Soil - Gdps - Bay 11 Candyland, Boms - Atomic Bomb, Dnag - La Chocolat, Posi - Critical 47, Barn - Red Cherry Berry

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by medsforme, May 18, 2013.

1. Boomerang is kind of a flush/restore mix. I'm still getting the hang of using nutrients, as it is easy to nute burn, and this seems to keep it from getting worse, allowing me to get the plant back on a lower dose.

I'll be putting the Atomic Bomb into the flowering tent in about 5 days or so. I remember THC Bomb flowering really fast, so that bodes well for how quick I'll see results.

The Bay 11 clone is back to regular growth, and I will be getting ready to clone it soon. When it is getting close to the cut off date for me, I plan on just cloning the Bay 11, since what I harvest in July will have to last me for a few months.

When I next order seeds for grow three, I am actually considering an auto to try in the flowering tent while I sprout & veg the non-auto strains in the veg tent. It would be a simple matter to disable the light timer and run one of the flowering lights 24/0. Something I'm thinking about at least.

2. Trimmed the Atomic Bomb plant really well in preparation for its move to the flowering tent in a few days. I had been neglecting that part on my last few clones (all strains), and it ended up causing problems for the lower branches, as they ended up needing support, which makes things more complicated.

I also trimmed the Bay 11 clone, as it was growing a bit oddly.

The Atomic Bomb clone looks to be in good shape, though I doubt I'll see roots until at least another week. In the end, the humidity dome I purchased last year seems to work the best for me.

I'll likely be upgrading my flowering tent to a 5 watt LED (Pro Grow X5 300) in the next few weeks as money and time allows.

The RCB that I'll be harvesting in a little over a week is looking really nice as well. I'll snap some photos once I harvest, as the plant is leaning at an odd angle and it's hard to focus at this point in time.

3. IMG_4139-small.JPG IMG_4140-small.JPG
    Atomic Bomb at 32 days​

4. Cant wait to see that Pro Grow X5 300 in action.

5. That'll be grow number three, in the fall. :)
    I just hope they're still in stock when I order on in a few months.

6. IMG_4152-small.JPG IMG_4153-small.JPG
    Atomic Bomb at 40 days​

7. IMG_4169-small.JPG
    Atomic Bomb at 66 days, when I harvested it last week. I'm going to let the clone go until at least 69 days, if not longer.​

8. The Atomic Bomb looks absolutely fantastic.  Excellent work.  I will really look forward to your thoughts on the Pro Grow X5 300.  :metal:

9. Justed harvested the Atomic Bomb clone at 64 days. It took me less than an hour to trim.

The smell while trimming was pure chemdawg up the nose. I'll post the weight after it dries in ~4 days, but it looks to be denser than the original, with large deposits of crystals all around.

Now I'm down to my last three plants - all Bay 11.

10. I harvested the last two Bay 11's on the 9th and shut everything down for the Summer. I got 25 and 30 grams, all uppers, from each plant. Considering how little time they had to grow before being flowered, I'm pleased.

I plan on getting the 5 watt LED in the next month or so and resume growing sometime in October. Given the cost of the light, I'm going to have to forgo buying more seeds this year.

I plan on updating the Atomic Bomb smoke report sometime in the next few weeks, as I'm getting ready to start on them now that they've had some time to cure.

11. Summer break!  Excellent!

55 grams seems good to me and if you're pleased I'd say that's success!

Know what 5W LED you'd like? 

I'll be looking forward to the Atomic report.  That strain looks delicious.  Nice work @[member="medsforme"]!  :hello:

12. Yeah, I didn't feel like fighting the heat, so the break gives me a chance to relax for a little while. I'll have to post some pictures of the last Bay 11 after it cures. It looks really good.

I'll be getting the Pro Grow X5-300. It looks like the next logical step up for me.

The Atomic smells wonderful and I'll have some really great pictures to post along with my review.

:smoke:

13. Fantastic!  Will look forward to the pics and review.  Wish I could smell the Bay 11 and Atomic as they seem sooooo delicious! 

The PG X5-300 looks like a really fantastic light.  I'll be really interested as to how you like it. 

I'm hoping for Hydroponics Hut to release something just a little bigger just like the X5-300.  If they did a 350-380W I'd be happy as a clam. 

:hello:

14. Have you guys checked out topledgrowlight.com ? They have a thread of users on here. For the price you could get double to triple the power. I own the mars 2 900 full spectrum.. It's been pretty amazing.

15. I have been following some with their gear too. The area 51 spec looks pretty appealing.. If I had the cash I'd give it a try.. Right between my 1k..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Yep.  Been to the thread.  Even picked up a quote from Sara Hu.  The price seems right (much cheaper than the PG), but I like the switches on the ProGrow to save electricity and the full illumination of the ProGrow 400x being 350W.  Since I purchased it looks like there was a re-design on the PG 400X model to use 380W. 

Still window shopping though as a second tent has been put on the back burner for me.  Who knows what I'll decide in the future.