Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Is The Best Odor Neutralizer/killer For The Smell Of Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cyberlink420, May 17, 2013.

1. Ensense.... (however you spell it) I fell like thats helps with the smell a bit. but honestly weed burns stinky regardless so its kinda hard to mask the smell. but with the stick burning helps with it. 

2. Ozium and febreze cover anything

3. Febreeze and cologne and spray deodorant are possibly the stupidest approaches. Those techniques cover the scent too distincly, think about it, it it smells like cologne people are more likely to smell the air around you which makes you more likely to get caught. While, my technique of turning the fan on and putting a slight amoint of tropical deodarant stick on the fan so it makes my whole room smell VERY lightly of tropical beaches yet still masks the scent of whatever herbs you smoked. Don't over cover is my mainpoint, yor best bets are the fan and a regular deoderant stick and toothbrush. Stay smart and high my friends!