FAQ Questions

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Lizard King, May 14, 2013.

1. Thank you budbutler

2. How do I upload a picture onto here?

3. there are a few different ways. you can drag, and drop the picture into the text box. Or go to more reply options, and attach the file.if it is from a web page you can paste the url to it via the link image button (5th from right) i think there are a few other ways but those are what come to mind.

4. Okay thanks man!

5. How do I post my own forum? I have a few seeds and want to know if they fit the part.

6. You go to any forum you want, then go to a specific one in the main category.. then you hit the little pencil key at the top to create your own!
    Hope that explained it good enough for Ya and good luck with those seeds!

7. what happened to the green bar? you know, the one which told users of other users status. I really liked that feature

8. it got removed with a site update a long, long time ago it wasnt compatible the new versions of the site

9. There are some glitches in the new server. The bar was removed (as were some tabs).
    :smoke:

10. What about quotes? Not working at all. Since yesterday on desktop.

11. It's working for me - on a computer.
    Perhaps clear the cache, history, etc.?

12. Nope. And it's the block quotes as well. It last worked on Dec. 19 at 10:12am local. I tried to quote again at 11:15am the following day, Dec 20, and it would not work and hasn't since. I tried to use it here but you see the results. It's not the cache or other things like that. Those were cleared. It's a pain in the butt, though [​IMG]

And I still get notified of my own posts.

Thanks.

13. Still not able to quote and it is very frustrating. It's not my computer. Since the last post here I have been able to quote 2 times and those were flukes and could not be duplicated. Most others using my thread cannot do it, either. Without quotes I can't do my job efficiently.

Thanks.[​IMG]

14. I've seen some folks post this;
    right click quote, open link in new tab
    Others have said to click in the reply box first then the reply to multi-quote.
    New system/platform coming soon (thank God).

15. #115 IgnorantFool, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2016

Is it still only affecting Chrome?

I haven't had an issue with Firefox, and another member reported that he had problems in Chrome, but switching to IE solved his issues...

16. #116 ICGreen, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2016
    They haven't stated the browser, I really should have inquired...
    [​IMG]
    JD stated the latter resolution.

17. Right click on "quote" then open in new tab is how I did this. Clicking in the reply box then using multiquote did nothing. This helps but it is still a pain in the butt for someone posting as much as I do. Hopefully the new platform will fix this.

Thanks, guys.